Fred/ Losing Hailey Baron

Requested by @The_X_Writes

It was all my fault... the girl I loved, still love was dead. Maybe if I wasn't an idiot and pulled her with me when she saved me. Why did she have to save me?
—————
"Percy did you just make a-." Hailey started running towards me eyes wide opened. "Hailey what's wrong-." Suddenly the wall began to crumble as she shoved me out of the way.

I flew to the ground coughing, the dust flew in air from the crumbled wall. I stood up, "Hailey! Percy! George!"

George came to my side as Percy stood up. "Where's Hailey?" I looked around searching for her.

"I think I found her...." I ran over to Percy seeing her body covered in rumble.

"Get everything off her." We began throwing the rock off her body. I looked at her, she was so pale, barely breathing. I picked her up into my arms.

"Cover us!" Percy and George put a protection spell on us as I began to run to the Great Hall. I kept looking down at her as Percy and George threw curses at Death Eaters. All that mattered to me was Haileys safety.

I set her down on a mate in the Great Hall, "Hailey! Wake up!" Her eyes flickered open.

"Freddy." Her voice was hoarse.

My eyes teared up as I moved stray hairs from her face, "You'll be alright Love, I promise. We'll get married and have a family."

Hailey cupped my cheek with her shaky hand, "I'm not going to be okay. But Freddy, I want you to be happy and move on with your life. Get married, have a family. Work at the Shop! I want you to fulfill your promises but not with me."

Her hand slowly fell as her eyes began to shut. I began to panic, shaking her, "No Hailey! Wake up, Wake Up!" George wrapped me in a hug as I continued to cry.

She never woke up...
———————
78 Years Later
I held Angelinas hand as I laid in my Death bed. George Jr and Roxie sat beside me in tears as my friends and family sat around us.

"Looks like I'm going out like a Drama Queen." Hailey always called me a Drama Queen.

Angelina kissed my cheek, "I love you so much."

I squeezed her hand softly, "I love you too, look what we created. A boy who has two kids already. A girl who's married and expecting her second."

Ginny kissed the top of my head, "Thank you for being my brother, when you see Hailey, tell her thank you for saving your life. And for being my best friend."

"I'll tell her, Gin. Thanks for being the best little sister anyone could ask for." I looked around at everyone.

Ron smiled at me, "You're going to see everyone mate. Tell mum and dad we love them. Tell George and Bill too alright."

Harry nodded, "Tell my parents, Sirius and Remus. And Tonks. Just tell everyone we love and miss them." I nodded.

"At least I get to see my best friends."
I grew tired and gently closed my eyes. They won't ever open again.

————
I woke up in a white room, I looked around puzzled. Until my eyes fell on someone. "Hailey Baron is that you." I joked causing her to laugh as I ran over to her. Wrapping my arms around her, pulling her into my embrace.

"Oh Freddy, how I missed you."

I pulled away, "Is this Heaven?" She shook her head, "No, it's just it's nice to see a face that you know to tell you you're dead."

"Are you ready to see everyone?" I nodded my head eagerly. She pulled me with her and closed her eyes, I followed suit.

When I opened them we were surrounded by our family. I went to hug my parents tightly, "Mum! Dad!"

"Georgie! Bill! Percy! Charlie!" I ran over to them pulling them into a hug. I looked over at everyone else, spying Tonks, Lupin, Black and the Potters.

"Hello Freddykins! How's life without me?" Tonks joked giving me wink. I said hello to them and then turned to the Potters.

"Harry told me to tell you, he loves you. You also have Great Grand-Babies. Just though you should know that."

Lilly chuckled as James nudged Sirius saying that were his family. A hand placed on my shoulder and I turned to Hailey. "Thank you for doing as I asked."

"It was your last request. Did you see my kids? Roxie and George? Can you believe George is almost at three kids! Roxie's married to Woods kid and is pregnant!" Hailey chuckled.

"Seems like you're taking Death very well." I pulled her into a hug, "Because I'm surrounded by the ones I loved. Love! Hailey I never forgot you, I never stopped loving you."

Hailey sighed, "That's why I chose to be here instead of a ghost like the rest of my family. Tonks and Remus were the ones to greet me. Tonks made a whole joke about it, while Remus cried about it. It's fun up here, but now you're here so it's going to get a whole lot better."

I chuckled softly before leading her over to my family. We went in a group hug, "I feel bad for Ron and Ginny, last main Weasleys standing." 

Molly smiled, "As much as I want to see them, I hope I don't see them for a while. I want them to last longer."

Hailey looked down, "At least you get to see your family." I pulled her into a hug, "We are your family."

She kissed my cheek, "Thanks Freddy, Georgie said the same thing when he came."
————————-
A/N ITS GOING TO BE AWKWARD AS HELL WHEN ANGELINA COMES TO HEAVEN..... IM NOT WRITING THAT....