Adrian/ Gone

HAPPY ENDING DON'T WORRY

You don't realize what you have till it's all gone

You don't realize what you have till it's all gone. Till you look around and the person you love isn't there. Where you laugh but you laugh alone. To where you cry and no one is there to comfort you.
Then you're alone.
—————-
Sobs filled the room as she held her knees close sitting on her bed, the room was dark.
She was angry, sad and alone, she hated being alone.
But he's not here to keep her company.

The door opened to reveal her best friend, Millicent.
"Come on, it's been a week. If he can do fine without you, you can be better without him."
He really was just broken inside.

The sobbing girl stopped for a mere second, "He's not out there,... waiting for me to come down."
He wasn't down there.

Milli sighed taking a seat by her crying friend, "Of course he's not, because he's gone. You're not his and he's not yours."
Even if broke the two of you.

The girl sniffed sitting up from the bed,"But Milli I love him. He can't be gone. We're me at to be!"
Were they?

Millicent groaned, "YN! Come on you can't do this! I'm sick and tired of you complaining all damn week. You broke up with him!, so stop being sad and get your lazy arse up!"
Milli truly was tired of this.

YN rolled her eyes, "I was drunk! He hates me because of a stupid mistake that you let me do!"
YN had to point fingers.

Millicent grew angry, "Maybe if you just grew up than you wouldn't-be like this! I get you Malfoys are all spoiled but at some damn point you need to grow up!"
Maybe she was spoiled, maybe she was just to scared to grow up.

YN sighed softly realizing the truth in her friends words, "I'm sorry, you're right. At least I have you by my side." The two girls embraced for a moment forgetting their handed over futures, a moment of happiness for the two 7th year girls.
But could they truly be happy?

YN stood up walking towards the closet, "Let's go to Hogsmeade! I have a craving for chocolate!"
Or were you using chocolate as an escape?
——————

YN stood up walking towards the closet, "Let's go to Hogsmeade! I have a craving for chocolate!"Or were you using chocolate as an escape?——————

I smiled in the mirror as my maid finished the last curl. My mother mirrored the smile, "You look beautiful, dear."

"Thanks mum, but I could never compare to you." The color of the dress had brought out my eyes, and the dress complimented my figure perfectly.

A cough interrupted the us as my father entered and scanned me, "It will do. Now listen girl, since you pulled that stunt with Pucey you have to fine a new suitor. Recon if anyone would want you."

I kept a straight face, "Well Father, I'm a PureBlood girl, a Malfoy and being my husband would lift their status. And everyone know that's I'm bloody beautiful." I patted his shoulder, "That's why we are so different, Father."

I walked out of my bedroom as my mother hid her chuckle. My mother linked her arm with mine and lead me into the ball room. All the guests had arrived.

We both emerged at the top of the stairs, "What about him? He seems decent." My mother suggested.

I shook my head, "No, he's well closeted mum." She nodded understanding what I meant.

I scanned the room my eyes had landed on Adrian, he was looking at me as well. I darted my eyes away from him as another boy that I recognized from Ravenclaw approached me. "Care to dance?"

Me and my mum shared a look, "I would love to, Thomas." He took my hand, "Do you want to take off your heels? You're on stairs."

"How did you?- hold on." I took my heels off and handed them to my mum. I quickly returned to Thomas and together we walked downstairs.

However I felt his eyes following me as Thomas placed his hand on my upper waist. I placed my arms around his neck. We danced around the ballroom floor.

A hand tapped onto Thomas shoulder, we both looked to a annoyed Adrian, "Mind if I take my wife back?" Thomas and I shared a look before he walked away.

Adrian replaced his spot, "What in the name of Salazar was that? Dancing with Sangster! You know that we're still together."

I looked into his eyes that seemed hurt and jealous, "What do you mean? I broke up with you. And what's wrong with Thomas?"

He paused, "You we're drunk, I wasn't going to take you seriously. You say things when you're drunk but you don't mean it."

I gasped, "Name one time!"

Adrian looked around, "When you drank at Marcus party and wanted me to you know... but I didn't because you were drunk...And after you 'broke up' with me, you ignored me till winter break! How am I supposed to feel?!"

I looked into his sea green eyes, "I'm sorry, I thought you would get mad at me for being reckless and getting drunk again." Adrian gave me a slightly confused look.

"Why would I be angry? I mean I stuck around this long, having you is all that matters."

"I thought you were gone for good, if I was you I would be done with me. Left when I could, before it even started. Why do you even stay? Why do you put up with me?"

Adrian frowned, "Why are you still thinking about what your father said? I want you because of the person you are, not your name or title, you."

"I love you, Adrian Pucey." I muttered pressing my lips to his for the first time in a long time. I laid my head on his chest as a slow song cane on.

As I looked around I noticed both my mother and father give me approving looks. That's a first. I looked away and met Thomas eyes,  who gave me a wink.

"Wait! Adrian, you told you told Thomas that I was your wife." I recall looking into his eyes.

Adrian smiled, "Because you are, just not yet." I couldn't help but break out into a smile, "I love you, Malfoy."

I shook my head, "You like my brother?! That's a page turner!"

Adrian rolled his eyes teasingly, "I was talking about you, YN Malfoy."

I again shook my head, "No, I'm not YN Malfoy. I'm YN Pucey."