Teddy Lupin

Actually just realized that this part is 200, eh. Anyways this is a requested by @MAZERUNNERgroupB

I paused as I head soft cries coming from the common room

I paused as I head soft cries coming from the common room. My heart aches for the poor soul, until I recognized the cries. Immediately I ran into the common room.

"Teddy?" I questioned softly trying not to wake anyone upstairs.

He looked up at me his hair changing colors hastily, "Oh Teddy." I whispered walking closer to him, my arms wrapped around him instantly.

Teddy hugged me back obviously needing affection or a source of comfort. "Y-YN I I-."

"Shh Teddy I know. Your parents were one of the greatest people in the entire world. And they love you, they don't want you to cry."

"It's been 16 years." Teddy's voice cracked, it was the anniversary of the Wizarding War.

My heart sank thinking back to the past 6 years I'd helped Teddy through this, "But y-you have me and your cousins a-and Harry. Teddy Lupin you are not alone."

"At least you don't have many memories, it just hurts more." I whispered softly thinking of the time is spent with my dad.

He whimpered, "It hurts when people talk about their parents. It hurts not having a mom or a dad."

"But you do have them, Teddy. Just not physically with you, but I know their somewhere looking down at you right now."

Teddy looked into my eyes, "You really think so?"

I nodded with a small smile, "Right, beside my dad." The smile dropped from my face as a flash of memories went trough my mind.

Teddy placed his head on my lap as I looked down, his face visible, "YN LN, you are most certainly not alone, you've got me. And I've got you."

I pressed a kiss to his cheek, "Thanks Teddy, what would I do without you." He shrugged with a smile.

—————
June 10th

"Teddy! I hate you! I hate you!" I screamed angrily at him.

He rolled his eyes with clenched hands, "Bloody hell, calm down! You are being overly dramatic."

A scoff escaped my lips, "You're unbelievable. How the hell have I been friends with you this long?"

"I don't know! What to stop?!"