Marcus/ Eyes of the Snake

Two of you guys wanted me to do a Marcus or Blaise and I don't do Marcus so I was like why not. And remember that my message board doesn't work so if you leave a request I can't reply, but I'll try to do. So I guess requests are open.

 So I guess requests are open

"YN, YN, YN, YN, Y-." I glared at Marcus as he pouted his lips, "Are you giving me the silent treatment? Are you made at me?"

I grabbed my quill, then dipped it in ink before I wrote on a parchment. 'Yes, Yes I am. NOW GO AWAY.' Marcus sighed now realizing that I was actually giving him the silent treatment.

"YN... Love can you talk to me? I miss your sweet voice. Talk to me!What did I do?" He asked placing his head on my lap as I sat on the coach.

I sighed looking down at him playing with his hair, "You didn't do anything. It's just something this girl said, Marcus... why me? Why'd you chose me out of all those girls who would give themselves to you? Do you ever think about it?,... leaving me because I'm not ready to give myself to you?"

Marcus sat up, "Never, you're perfect and if you're not ready than I'll give you all the time in the world. I'd wait forever if it meant I'd still have you. I don't want some bimbo who would give herself because I ask. Especially when I already have you."

I cuddled into his arms, "But those girls their beautiful. And then their is me, I'm definitely not beautiful especially compared to them. All they talk about is how I don't deserve you..."

Marcus pulled me onto his lap, "Are they cuddled in my arms? No because I have the prettiest girl ever right here who's insecure because of some girls who probably use beauty charms."

I scoffed softly, "And why would they do that?" I question.

"Because they can't compare to you." I felt my heart fluttered as I pressed my lips to his.

"That's why I love you." I whispered kissing his jawline before kissing his lips softly. "Thanks Marcus."

"Don't thank me, all I did was tell you the truth. And I'd gladly tell the whole school the same thing that I told you. I'd tell them you're perfect and none of them could compare."

I blushed softly, "You're snake eyes are showing you a hell of a lot." I teased slightly.

He scoffed, "And your snake eyes aren't even showing you a pinch of the true story. Maybe you should go get them cleaned so maybe you'd see what I do every single day."

"Higgs you cheesy bustard!" Terence teased as he jumped over the coach right beside me. "But he's right Love you're beautiful inside and out."