2

Ariana woke up from her nap and grabbed her phone, which she fussed her mum came and out it on charge while she was asleep. She looked at her texts.

Ariana's PoV
"Hey sweetie your awake" my mum smiles coming in the room. "I am" I smile looking up to her. "I'm going to the Saturday night live after party on the 13th May" I says "okay" she says "Kiyan and Courtney want to come New York with you" she says "okay" I shrugs.

"Ariana please don't be like this. I'm sure they will understand if you don't want them to be there." She kisses my cheek. "Mum I really do want them to be there. I want all my friends to be lthere. They mean the world to me" I smile and she nods.

"Well we have to get on the plane soon so if you want them call them" she smiles and I nod asking people who wanted to come.

I got off the bed and changed into some pants and a top before grabbing my suitcase and heading down to my mum. "I don't know where my passport is" I frown. "When did you last use it" she asks me "When I was with Malcolm going to visit." I sigh "but I came back here when I got off the plane so it can't be with him" I say rooting through my draws in which I find it.

"I'm getting someone to clean up while I'm gone since I'm stressed and don't have time" I frown. I didn't like living in a mess but it's so hard tying to keep my house tidy when I'm always out and get back leave at night and just want to sleep. "Okay" She says rubbing my back.

"Can we go" I ask actually quiet excited I go to New York since that's where my brother is. "Will we get to see Frankie" I ask "I'm sure he'll come and see you" she smiles kissing my cheek as I walk out my house.

We head to the airport and get on my plane and wait for the long journey to New York. 5 hours and I will be in New York with clean scenery and just waiting for Fallon and my album promoting and stuff.

"Hey Brian. Hey Scott" I smile giving them a hug. "Hi are you okay we heard what happened" Scott asks "yeah I'm okay. I guess I have to be I have an album to promote" I laugh slightly. "Ariana it's okay for you to be hurting and upset you don't have to be this big strong person all the time" Brain says "I know but our relationship was struggling after a sleep I have realised that I don't know how much more I could have taken. It was so hard you know. I hope him the best" I says grabbing the blanket since I was cold.

"Is scooter meeting me here" I ask my mum who was scrolling through her phone "yeah he lands tomorrow" she replies and I nod.

******
As we landed down in New York I smile. It wasn't often I was here but I loved this place but I had my dogs in California and that's where my home was and my work was there.

I arrive at my hotel and get on the bed. "Now that's how someone gets comfy" Brian chuckles "I'm not comfy actually" I giggle sitting up.

"Well you have to be up early so why don't you sleep" Kiyan suggests "but I've slept the whole day about" I laugh.