4

"So how was your little hang out with Pete" Courtney ask "amazing. He's so funny like my cheeks hurt from smiling and laughing" she giggles "really" she asks and Ariana nods.

"He was so sweet. He was making sure I was okay after the break up . He never expected me to even want to meet up with him" she replies.

"Anyway I'm needed in Fallon so I need to go" Ariana says throwing on an oversized no tears left to cry jumper and some heals before heading out to the car.

****
After Fallon was over I went back to the hotel I was staying at where my mum made me sit down and watch it. I don't know why since it's me and don't need to see my self but oh well.

I smile down to my phone looking at my messages from Pete.

Pete: I loved today thank you.
Ari: I did too. It's been a while since I have smiles that much. I'm in New York for a while because of the met gala we could hang out again if you want.
Pete: sure I would like that :)

My mum looks at me and shakes her head. "Who you texting that's made you all happy. It's been a while since I've seen this smile on your face" she asks me making my smile grow. "You know Pete Davidson" I ask and she nods "I went out for something to eat with him before and he's just funny and really made me happy" I smile.

"I want to thank him for that I like this daughter I have right now who's in front of me" she smiles kissing my cheek. "Mum" I smile. "I'm really okay mum. I'm in a good place" I smile "you are sweetie"

"I know I just had a break up but I think Pete's cute" I say "you always have don't worry I heard you said you wanted to marry him" she says making my eyes go wide. "Courtney" I whines "sorry but I couldn't resist it was just waiting to come oh and you did just disappear for a few hours" Courtney laughs.

"What ever he's nice and sweet and he's funny I like to be around him. I'm with him tomorrow I can make my own choices" I says "I know I know" she smiles.

I fall back on the bed and smile. "Have you ever seen her this happy" My mum asks "no not in a while well not this happy ever actually" Brian says "I am happy guys." I laugh"I can hear everything remember" I giggle and they nod "damn no wonder she used to hear me when I crept into her house" Courtney says "I have 8 dogs of course I'll hear you they bark" I giggles.

"I'm tied I'm going to sleep" I says crawling into bed.