6

"She's going to kill you" Courtney says opening the hotel door letting Pete in. "It's 3 am what you doing here" she asks. "Pete" Ariana asks sitting up "you really need to speak quieter" Ariana adds looking to Courtney.

"I know it's early hours but I really wanted to come and be with you" he says "I had a dream" he says making Courtney laugh "Courtney that's not funny" Ariana rolls her eyes tapping next to her on the bed. "It's weird you know I've never had one" he says "how" Ariana asks "because I have never been in this place where you have put me in Ariana" he places his hand on her thigh.

"Now I feel special" she blushes "you are special to me" he smiles hugging her. Ariana let's out a yawn. "I'm sorry for waking you up" he frowns seeing how tired she was. "It's okay" she lies back down.

"Lay with me" she says making him lie down next to her. He smiles at Ariana who had closed her eyes again and fallen off to sleep.

****
"OMG he's in bed with my daughter" Joan says making Ariana wake up. "What" Ariana asks "why's he In your bed do you have clothes on are you appropriate" she asks lifting the sheets off her daughter.

"Did he touch you are you hurt" she asks "mum I'm fine" Ariana sighs "nothin happened he just had his first dream and came here" she adds "she kissed him" Courtney says.

Ariana looks down I Pete and chuckles. "Looks like someone's dreaming again" Courtney laughs "I told you it's not funny. He shouldn't feel judged because he has never had a dream before" Ariana says tapping him. "Hey no fair" he pouts opening his eyes to see everyone looking at him. "Did you have a nice dream" Brian asks "you better not hurt my daughter" Joan warns "I won't" he smiles pulling Ariana into a hug making her smile.

"I need to pee" Ariana jumps off the bed running to the bathroom. "Mummy" Ariana calls making her come in "yes sweetie" she asks "I've come on" Ariana says "okay what you need" she asks "just get me anything I'm not bothered" she repor s

"Ariana I have a pad If you want that" Courtney says "please" Ariana asks.

Ariana places the pad in her panties and leaves the bathroom.

"You do realise Pete's still here" Scott asks making her look to him. "Sorry" she pouts "it's fine" he smiles. "

Joan comes back and Ariana scurries off to the bathroom and sorts her self out.

****
"I'm sorry about today" Ariana looks to Pete "hey it's okay at least you care about your body" he smiles kissing her cheek "no no no" Joan says "mum can you just leave it please" Ariana asks "but your my little girl" she says sitting down and taking her hands "I know mum but I'm a big girl" she giggles.

"I'll have to get used to this" he says "used to what" she asks "you having periods" he says placing a hand on her thigh "didn't Cazzie" Ariana asks "no she spent all her money of pregnancy test because she didn't want to be pregnant and didn't have periods" he replies "damn I wish that was me" Ariana pouts "oh you cutie" he smiles