20

"Stop bouncing me" Ariana giggles sat on Pete's knee. "Sorry" he chuckles. "Can they even be separated for like 5 minutes" Frankie chuckles "no" Ariana giggles "stop giving me a lap dance" Pete chuckles "shut up you" Ariana pecks his lips.

"I'm having fun" she smiles "I can tell" he smiles resting his hand on her thigh.  Ariana gets butterflies turning to face him. "Your fucking turning me on" Ariana whispers "sorry" he whispered back.

****
"Happy birthday to you" Pete smiles making Ariana cover her head. "Let me see your beautiful face" Pete chuckles kissing her head. "I'm not old" she whines "no your not your young" he chuckles making her cuddle into him.

"I love you" she smiles "I love you too princess" he smiles stroking her cheek. "Happy birthday" everyone cheers coming into the room. "Damn I want cuddle time" Ariana pouts "I want my baby back" Joan pouts making Ariana get off the bed and go and hug her "I'm still here" Ariana smiles kissing her cheek. "No your not your getting married" she says "not anytime soon" Ariana says. "No matter what I'm still your little girl maybe not as little though" Ariana giggles.

"Now can I please go and have a shower" Ariana asks and they all nod leaving the room. Ariana removes her pyjamas throwing them to the floor before kissing Pete's lips before going off to the bathroom.

Ariana turns on the shower before stepping in. Pete walks to the door and smiles at his girl. He creeps up behind her wrapping his arms around her. "Hi baby" she smiles "hi" he smiles kissing her neck. "My baby is 25 today" he smiles making her chuckle.

Ariana smiles turning around in his arms. "Thank you for everything" she smiles kissing his lips "no thank you Ari" he smiles rubbing his dick against her. "I wanna give you a preview" he tells her "Mhm what kind of preview" Ariana asks "what would you like baby" he asks "damn that's hard" she whines "you can show me later. I think I'm fine for a preview right now." ariana says kissing his lips "Your so cute" he smiles "as much as I wanna jump on your dick right now my whole family is here" Ariana says and he nods helping her finish in the shower.

"I would never be hurt if you denied me Ariana. Your a human being with needs too" he tells her "I know" she smiles "I know you wouldn't hurt me either" she smiles "I would never hurt a girl ever" he pecks her lip.

****
Ariana opens her presents which consisted of bags clothes. Furniture jewellery and a few other little things. "Here you go" Pete smiles handing Ariana a little box. Ariana smiles undoing the bow and opening the box.

"I love it" she smiles kissing his lips "Your so hard to buy for" he chuckles helping her put on the necklace. "I think getting engaged was the best present even though that was a while ago" Ariana chuckles snuggling into his chest.

"I'm going outside on the balcony you okay" he ask and Ariana nods her head getting off his knee.

*****
Ariana and Pete Male there way to the bedroom. There lips not leaving each other's. "Hope you had a good birthday" he smiles lifting her too over her head. "I did" she pants before biting her lips as he sucks on her neck gently.

"Fuck me" Ariana asks making him smile. He removes the rest of her clothes laying her down on the bed before removing his clothes. He smiles down at her before kissing down her body.

As he gets to her pussy she twitches. "Mhm" she hums feeling his tongue slowly slide along her. "You like that" he asks "what sort of question is that" she moans "just fucking get back to it" she begs making him chuckle before eating her out. Her moans making him go crazy. "Fuck me" she begs making him pull away and grab a condom.

He flicks him self over her clit for a few seconds making her let out a fee gasps before, He gently pushes him self into her making her moan out. "So wet for me" he moans kissing her lips.

He gently starts to build up a rhythm making Ariana grabs the bed sheets and throw her head back letting out a moan. "That's it fuck" Ariana moans closing her eyes gently as her body was in bliss. "Ahhh" she screams out her eyes opening as he finds her g-spot. Desperate for him to find it again she moves her hips gently.

"Make me cum" she pants making him pick up the pace. "Fuck ahh shit" Ariana screams releasing her juices. "I did you good" he smiles kissing her lips. "You always do" she smiles.

Ariana lays there for a few minutes before getting off the bed. "Baby" she pouts making him chuckle getting off the bed and picking her up. "What you need" he asks "to clean my self off and I think I need a wee" she blushes making him nod carrying her to the bathroom.

"You can't even walk. My bucket list is complete" he chuckles "What the fucks on your bucket list" she laughs sitting on the toilet. "Nothing really" he chuckles.

"Thank you for today. And last night and everything" she smiles "you do need to thank me. I'm here with you for everything. You need to cry I'm here. You need to let if some stream in here" he tells her. "Can you get my brush" she asks smiling and he nods getting it out the cabinet.

"We're a married couple without being a married couple" she giggles standing up. "I would just say we care so much about each other" he smiles "you want some clothes" he asks "can I have some underwear" she asks and he nods going to get her some panties.

He takes some back to her and she smiles putting them on. "I thought you were gonna bring me some good ones then" she giggles "you don't need sexy underwear to sleep in. All though most of your underwear is" he says picking her up.

Ariana leans her head against his shoulder letting out a yawn. "I don't think I locked the door" Ariana mumbles "it's okay I'll go and check." He kisses her head before placing her down and tucking her in. Pete puts on some joggers before going to lock the door.

He goes over to the balcony and shakes his head going out and getting her shoes and top before going back to bed.

"You took your time" she says looking at him. "You left your shoes and favourite top outside" he chuckles climbing in and cuddling her.