9

Billboard awards.

"I'm shitting myself" Ariana says "Pete help me" Chris asks "I'm naked in here" Ariana rolls her eyes. Pete comes in and wraps her into a hug. "Better" he asks and she nods "no one else come in" she whines "shhh everything will be okay your amazing. I'll be watching you and be backstage waiting for you at the end" he pecks her cheek not wanting red lipstick over her.

He helped her change and she smiles "perfect" he smiles "breath" he says and she nods. "Sweetheart" Joan says "I'm okay" Ariana says "everything will be okay listen to him because he's right" she smiles and Ariana nods "I wish I could kiss you" she smiles "you can when you come off stage because then I don't care about wiping your make up off" he smiles making her giggle.

"Ariana were ready for you" Scooter "I love you good luck" Pete smiles "wait what" Ariana asks smiling "just go"he says and she nods running off.

Ariana opened the awards and couldn't be happier with her self. She runs off the stage and heads back to her dressing room. "Do you actually love me" Ariana asks "I do" he smiles "I love you too" Ariana smiles leaning up to kiss him. "Awwww" everyone coo "damn ruin the moment" Ariana giggles taking his hand and leading him to where she gets changed. "No sex" Joan warns "fuck mum I'm just getting changed" Ariana laughs.

"Do you want to come back to California with me" she asks taking her mini dress off and putting on her oversized jumper. "Sure" he smiles "Pete's coming home with me" Ariana calls "Okay" Joan replies.

"You have dogs though" he says "I'm alright with Toulouse I've never reacted to him but I am allergic" he says "I'll put them in their room" Ariana says and he nods kissing her lips.

***
"Home sweet home" Ariana smiles "damn your house is clean" he says "that's because I got someone to clean it while I was gone" Ariana giggles placing her keys on the side and checking her cctv. "Why you checking that" he asks "I always do see who's been in my house and what they do" Ariana shrugs.

"Anyway" She smiles tuning around kissing his lips. "I want to know what your bedroom looks like" he says "a bed a tv" she says making him chuckle. "Your funny" he smiles.

"Come on then" Ariana smiles taking him up to her room. "Wow" he smiles sitting on her bed. "I actually have clothes too" Ariana smiles maki him chuckle.

Ariana walks over to him and sits on his knee Leaning into his lips. Slowly and passionately they make out. They pull away and they both smile at each other. He gently lifts off the oversized sweatshirt she had on and smiles at her body. Placing two gently kisses to her breasts.

He rolls them over and looks at her "your okay with this right" he asks "of course I am I would have told you to stop other wise" she smiles making him remove her panties. "So beautiful" he smiles running a finger through her slit. Gently pushing in. "Ooo" Ariana moans leaning her head back. He pumps his hand a few times before slipping another finger in.

"You like that" he asks looking down to her and she nods pulling him down for a kiss as his fingers moved in and out of her pussy. "Mhm" she hums into his mouth.

"Ahh" Ariana breaks away throwing her head back as she feels his finger hit her g-spot. "Someone's about to cum" he teases slowing the pace. "Baby" she says making him flinch but carry on anyway.

He gets down onto the floor and crawls between her legs removing his fingers before flicking his tongue over her bud. "Please don't tease me" she moans looking down at him as he eat her out till she came on to him. "Fuck"
Ariana pants. "That was so good" she moans.

"Want to carry on" he asks her and she nods. He removes her pants and boxers making her mouth fall open. "That's not gonna fit" she states "relax Ari I'll go slow and be careful I promise" he says "I mean if you don't want to I won't force you" he says "we'll have sex at some point and I want to" she smiles laying down on the bed.

"You have any condoms" he asks "yeah the draw" she smiles and he nods reaching to the side. "Damn" he pulls out her vibrator. "Fuck sake just get a condom" Ariana blushes "my baby gets bored" he laughs.

As she feels him get closer to him she closes her eyes "your nervous" he says freezing. "I'm okay. Just don move when your in" she asks and he nods kissing her head. By her reaction on seeing how big he was he could see she hadn't had someone this big and didn't want to rush her.

He gently pushes him self into her making her eyes come open and her mouth form and O. She grabs the sheets. "Tell me when your ready" he says and she nods.

"Okay" Ariana says making him nod and slowly bring him self back out to push himself back into him. "Fuck" she moans as he picks up the pace. Thrusting into her. "Shit you found my g-spot" Ariana screams out making him smile. "Fuck" She pants trying to get her breath.

He falls onto the bed once they had finished before looking to Ariana. "Im fucked" she says "I did you good" he smiles "damn you did" she smiles willing between her legs.

Pete goes to throw the condom in the bin but freezes. "Ari why is your ring in the bin" he asks "which one" she asks before leaning over to see. "Mac got me that but I didn't bin it" Ariana says getting it out and throwing it on the floor. "I wouldn't bin something like this" she says getting off the bed and picking it up and placing it on the side.

"I'm moving to New York" she blurts out making him get off the bed. "There's too many memory's of him" she sniffs "shhh everything will be okay. You can move to New York since I can't stop you but Ariana listen to yourself this is your house. You can't give this up you live here and your work is here" he says kissing her head.

"Come on let's get some sleep" he suggests and Ariana nods crawling into bed. As Pete gets in Ariana cuddles into him. "It's a good job I don't mind sleeping with a person attached to me" he smiles rubbing her back "sorry you can just tell me to move" she says "it's okay I don't mine I like it when we're close" he smiles