89

"Hi my baby" Ariana smiles as Pete brought Harley into the bedroom. "How you feeling" Pete asks "a little better" Ariana smiles cooing over her baby boy. "You want mama milk" Ariana smiles lifting up her top.

"I need to go to work. Will you be okay here alone or do you want me to take Harley" Pete asks "Ill be okay. Ill call my mum if I do need anything. You need to concentrate on your job" Ariana says looking down to her boy.

****
"How you feeling" Frankie asks "I'm okay now" Ariana says feeding her boy. "You look a bit better" Frankie smiles "good boy" Ariana smiles as he finished. Ariana wipes his mouth before getting him out his chair.

"At least he sleeps through so you can get some sleep tonight" Frankie says and Ariana nods. "Im glad he sleeps through since he is a lot happier" Ariana smiles kissing his head placing him down on the floor to play with his toys.

"Mama" Harley says making Ariana's head snap towards him. "My baby said his first word" Ariana picks him up holding him. "My clever clever clever boy today" Ariana coos making Harley smile and clap his hands.

Ariana sends pete a message saying what Harley had said and got a reply back with omg our clever boy.

"How are you and pete getting along" Frankie ask  "were okay at the minute. Petes letting me go back to LA for a few weeks if I facetime him so he can see Harley which im happy about since I miss me home" Ariana smiles.