55

Ariana gets of the bed and walking into the bathroom. She groans feeling cold as Pete wasn't withq her. Due to her dogs Pete was staying in a hotel which Pete didn't mind.

She grabs her phone and calls him. "It's 2am what do you want" Pete mumbles before hearing Ariana sniffs "baby whats Wrong is everything okay" He asks "I miss you." She pouts making Pete's heart break.

Ariana ends the call and puts some shoes on. And leaves the apartment. She knew that Pete wasn't going to be happy that she was wondering the streets this early but she didn't care.

She walks to his hotel and walks into his room. Pete gets off the bed and hugs her. He feels Ariana relax in his arms.

"I wish you weren't allergic to dogs" Ariana says "me too. I know you love them and that's why I won't let you get rid" Pete says "I would never get rid of them now. Toulouse is my baby anyway. I could never let him go. Toulouse comes on tour with me" Ariana giggles "and Myron there's no chance I would ever give him away" Ariana replies.

"Can we sleep now" Ariana asks and he nods taking off her shoes and getting in the bed.

*****
"Hello" Pete asks "where's Ariana" Joan asks "she's right next to me. She came here early hours" Pete explains "okay that's fine" Joan replies ending the call.

He smiles down to his angel sleeping. He kisses her head making her start to wake up. "Morning" she smiles "morning" he smiles.

"I thought I dreamt I came here." She giggles making him chuckle. "You defiantly came" he smiles.

"Your mum called worried about you" he adds "doesn't surprise me" Ariana yawns. Ariana cuddles into him grabbing her phone and answering some messages. "Cute" Pete smiles "what's cute" Ariana asks "everyone's worried about you" he chuckles "I'm cared about and I don't normally wonder off in the middle of the night" she replies.

"That's because you can get hurt" he tells her and she nods "I know. But I couldn't sleep without you" she replies kissing his cheek.

"Your a cutie" he smiles "if I send my dogs back will you come home" Ariana asks "baby" he strokes her cheek. "I want you home with me" she sniffs "baby" he pouts. "Please" she sniffs "I cat let you send your dogs home I can't let you do that for me. You've spend too much time without them because of me" he rubs her back.

The hotel door opens and Joan comes in. Ariana wipes her eyes. "Sorry" Ariana says "it's okay. What's wrong" Joan asks "she misses me being with her in the apartment." pete says "I won't let her send her dogs back" Pete tells Joan.

"I want you with Me I don't like not having cuddles in bed when I know you could be with me" she pouts. "I'm literally in the hotel next door to you. I'm not that far" he tells her. "I know but still" she whines.

Pete holds her kissing her head. "I'm sorry I'm allergic to dogs" Pete says "I love you" she snuggles into him. "I love you too" he replies.

"I'll take the dogs Ariana" Joan says making Ariana shake her head. "They have got used to me again" Ariana pouts. "What about if I just keep them in a room."  Ariana says "no" Pete shakes his head. "I hate you" Ariana pouts "you love me really" he chuckles.

"No I don't" she shakes her head "why you still cuddled into me then" he chuckles "stop" she slaps him. "Ow" he chuckles.

"Baby" she whines rolling into him. "Your having girl problems" he chuckles "no I'm not because I'm not bleeding" she replies making chuckle.

"I'm taking the dogs just to make you happy. You can come and see them all the time" Joan says and Ariana nods "you don't have to stay in a hotel now" she smiles.

*****
"I love our pig" Pete smiles. "She loves me more" Ariana says "really she shit on your pillow" Pete replies making Ariana sit up. "Oh well" Ariana chuckles handing him the pig getting off the bed and getting a clean pillow case and changing it.