47

Pete walks out on the balcony to find Ariana at at there. "I'm okay" she smile. Pete nods wrapping a blanket round her and sitting next to her.

"Is everyone still in side" Ariana asks not really knowing how long she had been sat outside for. "Your mum is But Frankie and the rest have gone" Pete says and Ariana nods.

"Is that why you came outside" he asks and she shakes her head. "I like ring out here sometimes it's just nice and calm" she smiles kissing his lips. "It is baby" he smiles. Ariana stands up "don't come in just because I came out here" Pete tells her "I want to come in" she smiles takin his hand.

Pete nods. "Can you change the bed for me I'm too small" she giggles and he nods chuckling. "How did you do it when you were alone" he asks "we would all walk into the bedroom and she would be dressed in the sheet" Joan chuckles making Ariana giggle.

"White" she says and he nods before going off to the bedroom. "Sweetheart" Joan asks and Ariana looks to her walking over for a hug.

"How you feeling" Joan asks "a little better" Ariana smiles. Ariana runs off to find Pete. "What you want to ask" he asks "when's my ring done" she whines "we can go down today if you would like" he suggests and Ariana nods with a smile.

Ariana smiles getting dressed. "I need some clothes" she says "you have bloody thousands but okay I'll wash some later" he replies and she nods finding an oversized jumper for her to wear before changing her mind and getting some jeans and a top with some shoes.

Pete smiles at her finishing the bed before going into the laundry room and putting on some clothes.

"Where are you two going" Frankie asks "I want my ring back" Ariana says making them nod. Ariana takes Pete's hand as they walk down the the streets.

Ariana goes into a shop making Pete follow her. "What's wrong" he asks "I'm cold I want a jumper" she giggles getting a simple jumper and paying for it.

She hands it to Pete who gets the tag off for her before Ariana puts it on. Pete smiles taking her hand again waking down to the ring shop.

"I want my ring back" she pouts making Pete kiss her lips. "I hope it is ready" he says walking in. "Is it ready" Pete asks holding his girl close into his side.

"It is" he smiles making Ariana cheer. Pete was handed the ring who handed it straight back to Ariana. "Is that okay for you" the jeweller asks Ariana "tell the truth" Pete says "it's fine" Ariana smiles and he nod before they walk off.

"Your going to be amazed by this ring for a week aren't you" he smiles and she nods "why wouldn't I. I haven't seen it for a week" she giggles.

They arrive back at the apartment and let them self in and smile. "I think they cleaned for us" she giggles and he nods kissing her head. "Well I'm going for a shower" she pouts "I thought that's a good thing" he asks "It is" she giggles before going off to the bathroom.

Pete chuckles before going to get changed himself. He puts on some washing since The did need some clothes.

Ariana washes her hair and body before getting out and getting into some pyjamas. "Hey cutie" he smiles "hi" Ariana smiles giving him a hug. "What you want to do" he asks "urm Netflix" she smiles "we can do that" he smiles.

Ariana smiles grabbing a bottle of water. Pete pulls her shorts out of her bum making her jump. "Don't do that" she slaps him. "Sorry" he chuckles.

Pete picks her up making her squeal as he carries her to the bedroom. He put her Down on the bed before climbing over her. "I don't want your dick in my face" Ariana rolled away making him chuckle "I was trying to get to my side of the bed" he tells her.

"Your in a wired mood today" he smiles "I am" she giggles. They both find something to watch before cuddling up together.

Ariana looks up to him and he noticed and looked down to her. "Yes" he asks "I love you" she smiles "I love you too" Pete smiles kissing her head.

"You being back at work seems wired" she giggles "it does." He replies "were the off when I dropped out" Ariana asks "no they were very understanding" Pete says and Ariana nods "they told me to let you know that you can come with me and be backstage when ever you want" Pete smiles and Ariana nods.