76

Ariana wakes up after a long night of crying in a separate hotel room. Joan was with her to keep her daughter safe.

"Mummy" Ariana sniffs "shhh its okay im here" Joan says bending next to her. As soon as Scooter called and said Ariana was upset and struggling Joan was straight to them.

"Were all here for you" Joan tells her. "I want a jumper" Ariana says "okay ill go and get you one" Joan says and Ariana nods. Joan leaves the room and walks to where pete was walking in.

She grabs Ariana's stuff before leaving. She walks back to Ariana and Ariana was sat eating. "I didn't know if you wanted anything" Ariana says "It's okay" Joan says making Ariana nod.

"How you feeling" Joan asks. "I don't know what to feel mum. I feel so hurt" Ariana sniffs "I dont know what really happened" Joan says.

"I went to talk with Scooter and then went back to my hotel room and we had sex but he faked everything" Ariana sniffs. Joan hugs her daughter. "He started everything off mum, in a way i just joined along to please him. I don't want that" Ariana sniffs. "Shhhh everything will be okay" Joan says as Ariana sobs into her chest.

"I just want to be happy." Ariana sniffs. "Take away the fact your pregnant and think on what you want to do" Joan says

"But my baby" Ariana places her hand protectively on her stomach. This was when Joan realised how much she wanted this baby snd the reason she was staying.

"No ones going to take your baby its okay" Joan says "scooters calling me ill be back in a minute okay" Joan says and Ariana nods getting up to go to the toilet.

"How is she" Scooter asks "not good. But Petes gone" Joan says "what you means he's gone" Scooter asks "his stuffs gone. But Ariana really wants the baby. I can tell by her actions and I think this is what it's all about" Joan says.

"I can hear you talking about me" Ariana opens the hotel door. They all go back in and Ariana gets back on the bed.

"How many weeks pregnant are you" Scooter asks "No" Ariana shakes her head "i just want to know" he asks "15 weeks tomorrow" Ariana says "okay" Scooter says "owww" Ariana places her hand on her stomach "my baby kicked" Ariana smiled "omg" Joan placed her hand on her stomach.

"Ariana can I ask you something" Scooter asks and Ariana nods "why you so hurt that he faked an orgasm" He asks "because it makes me feel shit about myself. Like i'm not good enough." ariana sniffs.