50

Pete walks in and pouts. "Turn it off" he whines "no" Ariana giggles "I don't like watching myself" he says walking over to her kissing her lips. "But I like it." She pouts "okay" he replies sitting down next to her.

"Okay I'll turn it off" she changed the channel.

Ariana shuffles onto his lap and kisses her lips. "My life forever if right in front of me with you" she smiles looking at him.

"I love you my beautiful girl" he smiles taking her hand. "I'm not gonna lie I'm shitting myself to walk down the aisle but I know it will be perfect." She leans her head on his chest listing to his heart beat. "That will be the scariest but most beautiful day of our life's" he tells her "no that will be child birth" Ariana says. "Little Ariana's running around oh i can't wait" he smiles Ariana looks into his eyes and pouts.

"How will we know when we're ready" Ariana asks "we just will. I'll only ever get your pregnant when you want a baby and if anytime before that it will be an accident" he tells her "I know you wouldn't push me." She smiles kissing his lips.

"One day your going to have a 15 year old girl whining about pain" she giggles "you can deal with that one" he replies "ill still take care of you when your on though because I can. I can't make our daughter feel better the way I do to you" he tells Ariana. "I love you so very much. I can't wait for our future." She smiles.

****
Ariana shuffles off the bed from Pete's grip and walks into the bathroom. She lets out a sigh feeling cold but was desperate for the toilet.

She does her business before washing her hand and heading back to bed.

Pete wakes up and smiles at his girl. Stroking her hair out of her face making her smile in her sleep and cuddles more into him. Pete smile grows wider.

"One day" Ariana mumbles making him chuckle. He looks at the time before leaning down to Ariana and kissing her lips. Ariana opens her eyes and smiles "morning" she yawns "morning angel" he smiles.

"What we doing today" she asks generally interested "I don't know Beautiful" he shrugs making her nod and sit up and sit on him.

"Does your mum hate me" Ariana asks "no what makes you think that" Pete asks "I never see her." ariana says. "The last time I saw her was my birthday" she adds "we can go and see her today if you want" he replies.

"Gives is something to do" she leans down to kiss his lips. "Well my sister loves you." He says "I know" Ariana giggles.

Ariana smiles sitting back up. "You like sitting like this" he smiles and Ariana nods. "Do I have underwear on" Ariana asks and Pete lifts up get top and shakes his head.

"I think your the only person I have ever know to forget that she didn't have underwear on and have to be reminded" he chuckles "ohhh is that why you lift my jumper up every time I leave the apartment" Ariana asks and Pete nods.

"I don't know how I forget I think I just think of something else I need to do and walk away." She giggles "hey I don't mind the site but I don't think the public would" be chuckles "you would be happy if I walked round naked all day." She laughs getting off him and putting some shorts on.

"No I like you in clothes most of the time" he chuckles standing up and making the bed.

Ariana walks out and makes herself some food looking at the calendar. "What's you looking at angel" Pete asks "I need to go back to California to my house to see what mails be delivered there but I don't think I can" she looks up to him. "I could get Courtney to do it for me since she comes back next week" Ariana says. "Don't go back if you know your not going to be able to handle going back into your house just yet" Pete tells her.