79

"Im so proud of you" Pet kisses Ariana's head as she fed her little boy. "Thanks" Ariana says "Ive not forgiven you just so you know" Ariana adds. "I know you haven't and that okay your bound to still be upset" Pete tells her "do we have a name for this baby yet" he asks "Harley" Ariana looks up to Pete. "Cute" Pete smiles.

"I was sort of asking if you like it" She giggles "I do like it" Pete smiles. "Well I need to wee" Ariana says handing him Harley. "Watch his fucking head" Ariana groans walking away she sits on the toilet and pees no matter how painful it was she didn't want help.

"Ariana I need to go work" Pete says "fine what ever" ariana takes her son. She grabs her phone and messages her mum to see if she was home. when her mum messaged back yes she packed a bag and plenty for Harley  she headed to her mums.

"Sweetie you need to be resting" Joan says making Ariana nod and sit down. Ariana takes her son out the car seat and cuddles him. "You moving in" Joan asks "please mum dont" Ariana says.

Joan nods sitting next ti her daughter. "He just fucked off mum" Ariana says "he left you" Joan asks "yeah he obviously had something better to do than father his son" Ariana says.

"That hurt even more. Like is he even going to be here for the late night and feeds and stuff" Ariana looks to her mum. "How was my dad" Ariana asks "he did everything with me. All the night feeds. All the nappy changes he did. Took you for walks and your first day of kindergarten and school" Joan tells her "then he stopped doing a lot" She gives her a sad smile.