87

"Can I have him over night" Pete asks "no" Ariana says "when older yes but he's on my milk still" Ariana says "and you don't have a house your sofa surfing" Ariana says making her skin crawl.

"Your lucky im not making you pay for your son" Ariana says "why you being a bitch All I want is my son over night" Pete groans "dont speak to her like that" Frankie says "either walk away with your son now for a few hours or l'm taking him" Frankie says "I'm not as sweet" Frankie says.

"Whats the point I want him over night" Pete says "then get a fucking lawyer then" Frankie says slamming the door in his face. Frankie pulls his sister into a hug and rubs her back. "I offer him his son and he wont take him" Ariana sobs "shhh I know its complicated but the quicker he gets a lawyer the quicker this can be sorted" Frankie tells Ariana and Ariana nods picking up her son.

"Am I in the wrong" Ariana asks "no your not h doesn't have a stable house he's bed hopping you don't want tour child in that situation and thats understandable" Frankie tells her watching Ariana play with her little boy.

"Mummy lobes you so much my little boy." Ariana smile making him giggle. "Oh are you laughing" Ariana smiles.

*****
Ariana stood up with Harley as she heard a knock at the door. "Yes" Ariana asks seeing Pete. "Please and hour with him" Pete begs "you walked away before 3 hours ago petr I was going to give him you."  ariana says "I know please Il even be with you when I see him please" Pete says "fine come in" Ariana says letting him in.

Pete sits down and Ariana hands him Harley.

"Hey my little boy daddy missed you" Pete coos stroking his cheek. Ariana watches them. Harley looks to Ariana looking confused making Ariana's heart break. She just wanted all this to be sorted so Harley was put first.

She wanted Pete to be in his life but she couldn't let him go the night with no stable home.

"Please get a place" Ariana asks "its not that easy Ariana" Pete says "Ill give you money" Ariana says "no you will not" Frankie walks in with the nappies.

"I cant take your money I just have to find some myself" Pete says changing Harleys bum.