74

"Everything's going to be okay" Pete kisses Ariana's head. "I love you" Ariana sighs "I love you too now go on that stage and shine." pete tells her making Ariana smile and walk onto the stage.

Ariana smiles as the audience cheers before singing her heart out.

****
"Im tired" Ariana whines "ariana go sleep then" Pete chuckles looking at her on the bed. "But"
she pouts. "But what Ariana go to sleep" Pete sighs leaving the bedroom.

He grabs some water and goes back to the room and smiles at Ariana sprawled out along the bed fast asleep. He gently walks over to her moving her to her side before climbing in next to her.

"Good night princess" he smiles kissing her head. Ariana cuddles into him naturally making him smile.

Ariana wakes up and smiles. "Good morning baby" Pete smiles "did you really stay how you were to let me sleep" Ariana giggles and Pete nods "you looked cute and comfy" he kisses her lips. "We have a scan today before the show" Ariana yawns "we do" pete nods rubbing her tummy.

Ariana smiles sitting up and climbing off the bed. "Come on i have ti drink a fuck load of water" Ariana giggles walking out making Pete follow her.

Pete smacks her bum "baby" Ariana yelps rubbing her bum. "Sorry your too hard to resits" he says making her giggle and kiss his lips.

Ariana wraps her arms around Petes neck as there short kiss turned into a make out session. *cough* ariana heard making her pull away.

"Alexa" Ariana smiles "so hoes your stomach" she asks giving her a hug. "My stomach is fine" Ariana laughs slightly. "You know your getting a bump right" Alexa asks looking at Ariana's stomach and Ariana nods "yeah duh in pregnant" Ariana chuckles at her baby bump which was only just visible.

*****
"Your 14 weeks pregnant" the lady smiles "thank you" Ariana smiles looking at the photo. "Your all free to go" She smiles. "Move I need to pee" Ariana runs off making Pete chuckle and follow her.

He waits patiently outside the bathroom door for her before she came out. "Better" he asks and Ariana nods kissing his cheek before they leave hand in hand.

"You ready for your show now" Pete asks and Ariana nods. "I am" She smiles heading to the arena.

When they arrive everyone crowed round her par Scooter. Ariana looks to him and her eyes being to water. Ariana pushes past everyone and runs to the toilet.

"Scooter can you talk to her" Pete asks and he nods going to find her.

Scooter knocks on the bathroom door before entering. Ariana looks up and Scooter sits next to her. "Do you hate me" Ariana asks "no of course not Ariana. I'm just worried about you" he tells her honestly. "Why though" Ariana asks wiping her eyes. "Why don't we talk about this later okay, have a fun show and rest and then we will talk okay." scooter suggest and Ariana nods.