85

Ariana hands Harley to Scooter and goes to her bedroom and packs a bag. And stuff for Harley as she was sure Scooter wouldn't mind stopping for something is she really needed it.

Ariana walks back out "can I go to my mums" Ariana asks and Scooter nods calling her. "Scooter" Joan questions "you home" Scooter asks "yeah why" she asks "I'm bringing Your daughter"

****
Ariana walks through Joans door and runs over and into her mums arms. "Ive got you wheres Harley" Joan asks "here" Scoter says and Joan nods. "Whats happened sweetheart" Joan asks "shes scared of Pete" Scooter says "its a unhealthy relationship and she felt he need to stay because of Harley." scooter says sorting Harley out for Ariana.

"My baby girl" Joan pouts holding her "he wouldn't let me go back to LA." Ariana says "he told me if I went I would have to leave my son" she sniffs "oh baby girl" Joan pouts rubbing her back.

Ariana climbs off her mums knee going to collect Harley. "Mummy loves you so so much" Ariana smiles kissing his tiny lips. "Don't ever let someone tell you your a bad mother" Scooter says "I wouldn't listen to them. Im a good mum and i try to be the best i can be" Ariana smiles sitting down with him.

"I left all the toys at the apartment" Ariana pouts. "I have some here Ill go get some" Joan says and Ariana nods. "Can I do that interview" Ariana smiles and Scooter nods "Ill tell Zach not to tell the public just yet and I'm sure hell be messaging you soon" Scooter says and Ariana nods.

"Thanks mummy I can bath him" Ariana asks and Joan nods "go ahead" Joan says feeling Ariana become her self. "Your brothers coming over later do you want him to bring you something" Joan asks "nappys" Ariana asks "Im sure hell buy you some" Joan says and Ariana nods making funny faces to her son where he laughs back to her.

"Come on you little angel lets get you clean" Ariana smiles undressing him before holding him in the bath. "I wish I brought your bath" Ariana pouts gently washing him.

Ariana lets him splash around for a little while enjoying his happy content face. "Mummy" Ariana calls "yes baby" Joan asks "I forgot his towel" Ariana pouts. "Its okay baby Ill get you one" Joan says and Ariana nods.

Joan brings back a towel and Ariana smiles wrapping her boy in it making him all warm before getting him changed into his baby grow. He tugs on her top and Ariana pouts. "Not yet baby boy" Ariana pouts "mummy make you some food then me and you cuddle then you can have some milk" Ariana kisses his head.