68

Ariana and Pete went public and Ariana put her phone down. "Now let the gate commence" Ariana rolls her eyes. "Baby girl don't think that way positive thoughts" Pete tells her making her snuggle into him.

"Come on let's go to bed" he picks her up leaving her phone on charge in the living room and placing her on the bed. Ariana crawls under the sheets Pete smiles climbing in next to her.

Ariana strips down and Pete holds her. "I love you and that's all that matters" Pete says and Ariana nods "I love you so much baby" Ariana kisses his lips falling asleep.

*****
"Do you have to do that" Ariana whines "Sorry" Pete says "just clean up your mess after" Ariana rolls back over "I'm sorry baby girl" Pete pouts rolling her back over. "You need to cum" Ariana rolls her eyes rubbing his dick for him laying cuddled into his chest.

Pete came be Ariana smiles. "Feel better" he asks and Ariana nods "I want to make you feel good and I'm next to you" Ariana looks up to him. "I know I'm sorry" he pecks her head. Ariana closes her eyes again and falls back to sleep.

Pete chuckles at his girl who had fallen back asleep in his arms. He leaves her for half an hour because waking her up. "I would love to let you sleep all day but you have rehearsal today" Pete says making Ariana groan.

"Hey you wanted to go on tour" he adds "shut up" Ariana climbs off the bed going to have a shower. She washes her hair and body before getting out and sitting in a towel in front of a mirror and doing her hair and makeup.

"PETE" Ariana calls making him appear in the doorway and smile at Ariana. Ariana smiles back through the mirror "can you get me my phone" Ariana Asks and Pete nods going to get it for her. He brings it back and Ariana smiles kissing his lips as a thank you.

Ariana goes and out gets changed. "Ariana your going rehearsal not for a fuck" Pete says looking at her. "All my other underwear is too far away" she whines making Pete go and get her some.

Ariana swaps her underwear and puts on some pants before she headed to rehearsal.

"Hey" Ariana smiles "hey" Brian smiles giving her a hug. "You smell wired" Brian says "that's not how you speak to a girl Brian" Scott chuckles "she doesn't have her own perfume on" Brian says "what ever"