69

"Baby" Pete gently shakes Ariana making her whine and roll over ignoring him. "I feel sick piss off" Ariana groans "baby girl" Pete pouts rolling her over and looking at her pale face.
"Okay if you drink some water ill let you sleep" he says making Ariana take a sip of water before placing it back down and falling back sleep.

Pete calls to say she was sick and wouldn't be rehearsing today before cleaning up for Ariana.

"PETE" Ariana calls making him go to her and pout as he sees her covered in sick. Pete helps her off the bed. He strips her down and wipes her down. "I feel like a baby" Ariana pouts "your sick baby your weak you need some help" he rubs her back gently holding her.

"Come on lets get you back to bed" Pete sahs and Ariana crawls inti bed

"You didn't think to tell me my daughters sick" Joan asks "sorry" Pete says.

****
Ariana leaves the bedroom and walks and sits on Pete's knee. "How you feeling" He asks making her pout "a little better but I was bored with sleeping" Ariana giggles. "Was my mum horrible to you before" Ariana asks "she was slightly annoyed at me because i didn't tell her you were sick" Pete rubs her back in gentle circles "I'm an adult" ariana giggles and pete pecks her head.

He turns on the tv and they both began to watch a movie together. During the movie Ariana grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around them both getting more comfy then she already was.

As they were watching the film Ariana started to drift back off to sleep. Pete smiles down at her as he knows she wanted to go to sleep by the way she moved to cuddle into him more. "Sleep my little one" he rubs her back  gently as she sleeps peacefully on his lap.

"Has she eaten" Joan asks and pete shakes his head. "She came out and fell asleep so I didn't really thunk to give her food" he adds grabbing her back as she went to roll off the sofa.

"Mum" Ariana mumbles "yeah sweetheart" Joan asks "how come your here" ariana asks  "i brought you some of Nona's soup" she says making Ariana stand up snd walk over to the soup.

Ariana grabbed a spoon and warmed the soup up before walking back to petr and getting back warm next to him snd trying to eat something.

"Slow down" pete says as Ariana ate a little fast. "Im hungry" she pouts "and your also sick" Pete adds making Ariana slow down Ariana handed Pete the soup making Joan collect it from him and put it in the kitchen.

"I love you" Ariana smiles "I love you too." Pete kissed her head. Ariana jumps off the sofa snd runs to the closet thing she could be sick into. Pete follows her rubbing her back holding back her hair.

Ariana wipes her mouth and drinks a bit of water before hugging pete. "Come on sweetheart lets get you back to rest" Pete rubs her back gently "i want to go to bed" Ariana sniffs making him pick her up and carry her to the bedroom and tuck her in.

"Call me if you need anything" Pete says and Ariana nods closing her eyes and falling to sleep.