51

"Hi Ariana" Kyle smiles "hi" Ariana smiles "hey angel" Pete smiles picking her up. Ariana instantly snuggles into him. "I love you" she smiles "I love you too" he replies carrying her to the dressing room with Courtney following them.

Ariana kisses his lips before he put her down. "I need the toilet" Courtney says "down the hall to the right" Ariana and Pete say making them giggle.

"How was your day beautiful" Pete asks getting changed. "It's was okay. I recorded another song. I missed you though" she explains grabbing the blanket Pete had in his dressing room from last week. "I can't wait to hear he song and I missed you too. I was going to come down and see you but I didn't have time" he pouts kissing her lips. "It's okay" she giggles.

"You know you didn't have to come" Pete says seeing Ariana was tired. Ariana nods her head "I know but I would have only sat at home and waited for you" she giggles.

Pete nods kissing her lips once more before having to go and do his job. Ariana sat and watched him the whole time.

"Baby" she smiles jumping into his arms "hi" he smile catching her. "You did good" she smiles "thank you" he smiles. "Can I put you down" he asks and Ariana shakes her head "I need to get changed I'll carry you home" he tells her and she nods letting him put her down.

Pete gets changed and lets Ariana climb on his back. "Goodbye" the crew smiles "bye" Pete smiles jumping Ariana up a little. "Hey I'm going sleep" she pouts "hang on my front then" he asks and she nods getting down and jumping at his front. Everyone awws at them before they open the door for Pete.

He carries her home and he could feel her lips on his skin and her breathing on his neck. "Is she asleep" Pete asks and Courtney shakes her head. "I'm awake" Ariana smiles "you want me to walk" Ariana asks "no it's okay" Pete smiles carrying her to the apartment.

He places her to the floor and Ariana runs to the bedroom. Pete chuckles locking the door when Courtney was in. Courtney says goodnight before going off to her room.

Pete walks to the bedroom and Ariana jumps. "Oh it's you" she smiles "why you running around the bedroom naked" he asks "because I can't find my favourite top" she pouts. "I may have washed it" Pete walks to the laundry room. He looks through her folded clothes and gets it out. It was his top but she wore it more.

Pete takes it back to her and sprays some of his aftershave on it before handing it to her. Ariana smiles putting it over her head.

She crawls into bed and Pete smiles getting in next to her. Ariana cuddles into him. Ariana smiles burring her head into his neck.

*****
Ariana gets off the bed and walks out the bedroom putting on the heating since she was cold. She made her self some breakfast before running back to the bedroom and putting on some underwear before coming back out.

"Morning" Courtney smiles "morning" Ariana smiles making some breakfast for Pete. She walks to the bedroom and wakes him. "Good morning cutie" Ariana smiles "morning" he smiles "I made you some breakfast" she smiles making him smile.

"You didn't have to" he smiles sitting up on the bed "I know but I wanted to" she smiles kissing his lips.

"Ariana can I borrow something" Courtney asks "what do you want" Ariana asks "curlers" she asks and Ariana nods "I don't know where they are there somewhere over there" Ariana replies. "And put some more clothes on" Ariana chuckles "hey you walk around like this" Courtney replies "yeah but my fiancé is allowed to see my ass" Ariana giggles "I'm not even looking Ariana" Pete chuckles making Ariana smile.

Courtney Took the curlers and left the couple be. "Thanks for an amazing breakfast" Pete smiles kissing Ariana's lips. Ariana smiles into the kiss. Ariana pull away and sighs.

"I'm sorry" she pouts "hey don't be sorry your doing nothing wrong" Pete pouts. "Sex isn't a need." He tells her making her smile. Snuggling into his chest.

"Can we watch a movie" Ariana asks and Pete nods. Putting on the tv. "What do you want to watch" Pete asks "I don't know you pick"