59

"Leave me sleep go away" Ariana covers her face. "Sweetheart" Joan rubs her back. "Scooter hates me I'm hated by everyone" Ariana sniffs "Ariana" Scooter says making Ariana look up from the sheets.

"I don't hate you" Scooter perches next to her rubbing her back. "I cancelled on you" she sniffs "you should have told me. I know your struggling and what was going on with you and Pete I didn't know about" Scooter rubs her back.

Scooter saw Ariana as a daughter to him. She was one of his good friends that he managed.

"I'm sorry" she wipes her eyes "it's okay. Your anxiety and health is more important." Scooter tells her kissing her head.

"But your friends with Pete" Ariana looks up to him. "And I'm your manager. After everything you've been through you need me. I've lost you once and I cannot lose you again." He tells her.

"I love you Scooter" Ariana hugs him. "You still doing wicked" he asks "yeah" Ariana replies and Scooter nods. "It's over now I can move on." She tells him and he nods.

"You can't stay in the hotel though Ariana. It's your apartment" Scooter says "I'm giving him 4 days to get his stuff" Ariana says and Scooter nods. 

Ariana gets off the bed and walks into the bathroom and turns on the shower. "I'll go and get you something to eat okay" Joan kisses her head and Ariana nods getting some clothes and placing them on the bed.

Ariana walks and strips to get in the shower before cleaning her self off.

*****
"Hi mum" Pete mumbles walking into his mums place. "Are you okay" she asks concerned "I'm guessing you know" Pete asks and she nods "I mean I'm heart broken. I lost the girl I love. But she needs to heal" Pete sits down. "Can I stay here though" Pete asks "of course" Amy hugs him.

"How did she ended it" Amy Asks "apologised so many times but said she wanted to focus on herself which I understand." pete says she Amy nods.

Pete stood up and headed upstairs to his old room.