61

"Mum" Ariana calls making Joan come into the room. "Yes sweetie" Joan asks sitting next to her. "What time do I need to be at wizard" Ariana asks "not till this afternoon why" Joan asks taking her hand.

"I want to sleep" she says "you can sleep. You have time" Joan kisses her daughters head. Ariana closes her eyes falling back off to sleep.

Joan walks into the kitchen. "How is she" Scooter asks "she wants to sleep" Joan replies making her eyes a drink. "I don't blame her. She had been thinking about this for weeks" Joan says "breaking up with him" Scooter asks and Joan nods.

"They have been arguing a lot lately. She's be struggling with Malcolm and dealing with the fact she'll never see him again and Pete didn't really understand what she was going through. Pete was amazing for her. He did try and support her but it caused stress and arguments" Joan explains "she's a good hider" Scooter says.

"She knows your close with him and she's worried about that. That's why she never opened up about it unless it was me or Frankie" She adds.

"Mum" Ariana stands in the doorway. Ariana walks over to her and hugs her mum. "How you feeling" Joan asks "shit scared" Ariana says "everything will be okay" Joan tells her "I know. I'm still going"  Ariana says and Joan nods.

"Hi scooter" Ariana says grabbing a drink. "When you moving back into your apartment" Scooter asks "Pete's said hell be out by tomorrow" Ariana says and Scooter nods.

"Mum when's Frankie home" Ariana Asks "not till next week. He said he'll come and see you as soon as he can" Joan tells her and Ariana nods.

*******
Pete was seen out for the first time since he had split with Ariana today. He needed to clear his head. He knew that it was the right thing to do for them to split and be friends. Ariana couldn't handle her emotions and it out strain on their relationship which Pete knew but it was hard.

He loved the girl so much. He would do anything for her and right now that was giving her space. Which also meant he had to look for a place to live since he didn't really want to be staying with his mum.

He had a strong support system around him to help him he through this. He had also cancelled a few shows. The world knew about the break up but it was hard for them both to even consider coming clean about it.