3

"Hi Scooter" Pete smiles "hi" he smiles doing a man hug. "What brings you to New York" Pete asks "Ariana doing promo on Fallon and just thought I would stop by" he says sitting down. "Speaking of Ariana she wanted me to tell you she said hi" he adds "well tell her I said hello back" Pete smiles "god I'm not gonna be your conversation messenger I'll give you her number" Scooter says getting his phone and writing her number into it.

"Thanks" he smiles.

*****
"Urm Guys" Ariana sits up with a huge smile on her face. "What" Kiyan asks "you remember like two years ago when I said I had a massive crush on Pete Davidson" she asks and they all nod rolling their eyes. "Well he texted me" she giggles.

"Saying what" they asks "how does he even have your number you wouldn't even give it me for 4 months" Courtney asks "Scooter probably gave it to him. And just put yo it's Pete." Ariana says replying to him and putting his name in her contacts.

"We have to listen to an excited Ariana now till we go home" Kiyan chuckles "hey he's cute" she pouts "Ariana think about what your doing" Brian says "what you mean I'm not doing anything" she asks confused "you've just got out of a relationship" he says "yeah I'm going for dinner tomorrow with him" Ariana says "just leave her be. She's happy right now and that's all we can do." Courtney says.

*****
"Hi" Pete smiles "hi" Ariana shyly says sitting down. "You know I didn't even thing you knew about me" he chuckles "well I met you on SNL the time I hosted for like 30 seconds" she giggles taking a sip of the water he had got her. "I know you did but its me" he says.

"What did scooter say about me last night then" she asks "that you said hi and you had a crush on me or something" he says making Ariana hide her face. "So it's true" he asks and she nods her head. "Your beautiful Ariana how can you have a crush on me" he asks a little shocked.

"Because your cute. I don't know" she chuckles nervously not really knowing how to answer.

They spend 4 hours getting to know each other more and they learn that they had so many things in common. "I'm sorry about what happened with Mac" he says "it's okay" she says "it's been around 4 days and I'm not that sad I'm on Fallon tonight which has distracted me and you have made me laugh I guess that's helped" she smiles and he nods "it was nice hanging out with you maybe we can do it again while  your in New York" he smiles "Urm yes" Ariana giggles giving him a hug.