82

"Baby" Pete wakes Ariana up making her whines. "Whats up" Ariana asks taking her son. "Theres been a emergency at home Im sorry I have to go" Pete says "is everything going to be alright" Ariana asks "I hope so" he kisses Ariana's lips. "Go baby Ill be okay" Ariana says and he nods kissing Harleys head before leaving.

Ariana climbed off the bed and fed her little boy while she made her self a cup of tea. "Hows my beautiful boy today" Ariana smiles down to him. Ariana smiles to him, his big brown eyes looking up to her.

"Mummy is going to take you for a  walk and see if anyone wants to come studio" Ariana says patting her boys back. "I love you my sweet boy" Ariana smiles placing him in his crib as he had fallen asleep.

Ariana went and had a shower and got changed into some jeans and a top before applying light make up. She grabbed some clothes for Harley before letting him sleep a little while longer.

"Hi mum" Ariana smiles "wow this place is quiet" Joan says "Petes out and Harleys sleeping" Ariana smiles giving her mum a hug. "Im going to the studio today" Ariana smiles picking up her tea. "That will be good" Joan smiles.

****
"You brought the boy" they coo as Ariana walks inside making Ariana smile "I did" Ariana says grabbing him out the pram and holding him. "Can I hold him" Victoria asks "I don't know if hell like it but sure" Ariana hands him over. She pouts as Harley started to move around making Ariana take him back.

"Its okay" Ariana strokes his cheek. "I can't believe he came out your vagina for months ago" Victoria says "best day of my life" Ariana smiles looking at her son. Something she had created and got to love for the rest of her life. "So the pain is worth it" they asks "of course. The pain is taken over with Love. Never thought I could ever love someone this much" Ariana smiles.

*****
"Baby are you okay" Ariana panics walking through the door. Pete walks over to the pram and picks up Harley holding him. "Im okay i just needed cuddles off this boy" he pouts "okay" Ariana says letting him have a cuddle.