19

Ariana rolls over to face Pete to find out he wasn't in bed. She gets off the bed putting on her dressing gown before walking out the bedroom and round her apartment to find him to find he wasn't there.

Ariana looks at the time and sighs at the clock saying 6:52. She walks back to the bedroom. She grabs her laptop and logs on before pulling up Netflix and watching a film.

She hears Pete come through the door and she hears footsteps towards the bedroom. "Your awake" he asks walking over to her and giving her a kiss. "I am" she says pausing the film. "I was worried about you" she says "I'm sorry Baby" he sighs sitting next to her. "I didn't expect you to wake up while I was gone" he says stroking her hair. "I'm not mad don't think I am. I can't control you.  Your the love of my life not my slave" she says making him kiss her head. "How come you woke up early" he asks "I was having a dream about you and I woke up and you were gone" she smiles "a dream about me" he asks "yup our wedding day" she smiles kissing his lips Pete deepens the kiss before Ariana breaks away to put the laptop on the floor.

They both fall backwards on the bed making them both laugh. "I love you my girl" he smiles resting his hands on her bum. "I love you too" she smiles snuggling her head into his neck.

"I'm not making this easy for you am I" she giggles "what" he asks confused. Since he was used to her being like this. "Doesn't matter" she giggles kissing his cheek before sliding down the bed and pulling down his pants.

"Your too big move up the bed" he whines making him shuffle up the bed for her. "Your a cutie" he chuckles "don't put me off" she warns rubbing his dick before placing her mouth over the top and bobbing her head.

"Wake up" Courtney bangs on the door. "Fuck off" Ariana shouts back. "The doors locked anyway bye" Ariana laughs before sliding up the bed and rubbing her self against him. "Mhm baby" he smiles letting her do what she was doing.

She stops for a minute slipping a finger into her to see how wet she was before grabbing a condom and rolling it down him.

"You sure you wanna be on top" he asks her and she nods smiling before guiding his dick to her entrance. Pete helps her since he could see she was struggling before she lets out a gasp as she lowered her self down.

"You feel so good" Pete moans "I could say the same thing" she breaths out before placing her hands on his thighs and rocking her hip. Pete moans at the feeling loving the sound of her voices she was making. He slips his hand between them and rubs her. "Fuck omg" Ariana moans "baby fuck"

Ariana falls onto the bed making Pete smile at her kissing her head. "I'm staying here" she pants making him chuckle getting off the bed and going into the bathroom. He cleans him self off before grabbing a damp cloth and taking it out to Ariana and wiping between her legs.

Ariana smiles at him before sitting up. She grabs some shorts and walks to the the box and grabs one of Pete's tops.

"Your lucky I have loads of tops" he chuckles kissing her head "there comfy" she giggles wrapping her arms around his neck. "You can wear my clothes when ever you like"