22

Pete wake up to his beautiful sleeping beauty. Her hair scattered everywhere. No make up and the most adorable sleeping face. She looked so peaceful.

Ariana opened her eyes before hiding her face as she sees Pete intensely staring at her. "Your so beautiful I'm lucky" he says "if anyone is lucky that's me. I'm getting married to you" she giggles "we could have an argument about this so let's just say we're both lucky" Pete says making Ariana nod. "God is a women out at mid night" he says making Ariana nod her head.

"I don't want to get out of bed" she sighs snuggling into his side enjoying the quiet time they were having together. "Then we don't get out of bed" he smiles kissing her head "nonna is coming today so we have to" Ariana giggles "does she know my name is not David yet" he asks "well I have told her it's Pete" Ariana smiles rolling onto his body.

"Your so light it's cute" he smiles "your so cuddly and comfy it's cute" she replies. He sits up with her in his arms and stands up from the bed. "Don't carry me out if my bum is showing" she warns "your fine baby" he smiles kissing her head as he carried her through to the kitchen.

"Hi Nonna" Ariana smiles "you can put me down now" she adds "I only carried you because you look cute and I like you in my arms so I know your safe" he says putting her down. Ariana smiles kissing his lips because giving her nonna a hug. "Pete" Nonna smiles "you got my name right" he smiles giving her a hug.

Ariana grabs some water out the fridge and some fruit making her a bowl of fruit. She grabs some yogurt and grabs a banana. "Pete do you want some" Ariana asks "sure" he replies "do we even have a spoon" Ariana asks "we have one" he says handing it to her the spoon. "Damn we seriously need to get some knifes and folks" she giggles making him nod. "I have a plastic spoon" Joan says handing one to Pete. "Just please buy some cutlery because I want to know your eating" she asks and Ariana nods her head eating a strawberry.

"Well we will leave you two to be adults for a while before coming back later" Joan says and Ariana nods. "Is everyone gone" Ariana asks and Pete nods.

"Can we do something today" she asks and he nods kissing her head. "You start filming soon"she asks and he nods. "In 2 days baby" he smiles "okay" she replies.

They both sit and eat breakfast together. "This is nice" Ariana smiles "it is." He kisses her lips. "I love you"

***
"We need food" Ariana says and Pete nods taking her hand as they leave the apartment. "What kind of food we need"  he asks letting her climb into the car. "Breakfasts and snacks" she replies and he nods sitting next to her.

They go to the store before getting out and getting a trolly. Ariana throws stuff that they needed making Pete chuckle "I don't think I've ever seen you cook" he says "I may do if I can be bothered" she giggles.

"I love you so much" he smiles kissing her head. Ariana smiles leaning up to kiss his lips. "Can we go and buy makeup" she asks "sure" he smiles paying for the food.

They head down the street to Sephora. "You don't need this but oh well" he smiles "I do need this" Ariana giggles "you don't your beautiful" he smiles "why thank you"

*****
"Are you just gonna have cloud everything" Joan chuckles "I love clouds" she smiles "you just love when it's raining" Frankie chuckles "leave me alone" she pouts.

"Doug blocked your toilet" Courtney says "I'm not fucking cleaning it" Ariana says making Pete pull Ariana down. "Calm down you" he tells her making her smile and cuddle up in his arm. "She's not changed one bit" Frankie smiles "what you mean" Ariana asks "you used to do that to me when we were younger cuddle up like that" he smiles "duh I'm small I fit" she giggles.

"Take care of that girl" Nonna says "oh I am gonna take care of this girl she's my everything" Pete smiles making Ariana lean up to kiss his lips.

"GOD IS A WOMEN IS OUTTTTT!!!!" Frankie cheers making Ariana smile.