5

"Hi" Ariana smiles giving Pete a hug. "Hi cutie" he smiles making her blush. "You want to come and meet everyone" she asks "will they like me" he asks "of course" she giggles. "I don't really want to be seen with you" she says feeling bad. "I understand don't worry you have come out of relationship and it isn't public yet so the last thing you need is rumours like this" he says making her smile. Ariana writes where she was. "I'll see you in an hour okay" he asks and Ariana nods.

*****
"I feel so bad" she pouts "Ariana you have to be cautious he'll understand" Joan chuckles the door went and Ariana jumped off the bed making everyone laugh at her. "Your all mean" Ariana frowns opening the door.

"Hi" Ariana smiles "hi" he replies giving her a hug. "There size difference" Courtney chuckles "hey" Ariana pouts moving out the way to let him in.

"Where's my mum" Ariana asks confused "gone to see Frankie" Brian replies as Ariana sits on the bed.

*****
"Do you have to go" Ariana giggles slightly. "Please stay" she asks "Ariana I can't" he says "I have to leave Ariana. I have to go and speak to Cazzie" he says "you told me you were off with her" Ariana frowns making everyone leave the room as Ariana could be very nasty at times. "Ariana listen to me" he asks and she looks up.

"I have never lied to you over the past few days. I am over with Cazzie but she wants me to get my stuff" he replies "okay okay I'll miss you" Ariana says looking up to him.

"Damn you didn't make her angry" Scott says "I don't want to be angry at someone so cute" she giggles. "Bye" he says "wait" Ariana jumps on him making him look at her.

They both look into each other's eyes he leans down to her lips as she leans up. As there lips collide Ariana's stomach erupted in butterflies. They pull away dad they hear everyone say awwww.

"Bye" Ariana smiles "bye" he smiles leaving the door. Ariana stood there for a few seconds before tuning round and getting into bed and hiding her face. "Someone embarrassed" Kiyan laughs "am not" Ariana mumbles "are too" Courtney straddles her making her throw the sheets off her head and look up to her.

"I'm not a lesbian" Ariana giggles "this looks weird get off me" Ariana Chuckles "now that's how you get her to show her face" she laughs sitting next to her.

"He's nice. I like him" Kiyan says "he's mine" Ariana states "sorry for liking someone" he laughs.