57

Pete woke up to Ariana tapping him. "Morning" he yawns "morning" Ariana cuddles into him. "How you feeling" he asks making her shake her head. "Tell me angel" he strokes her back "shit" she mumbles.

Pete nods kissing her forehead. "I love you" Ariana looks up to him. "I love you too" he smiles. Ariana closes her eyes falling back to sleep making Pete smile.

He grabs his phone and scrolls through photos to pass time. Joan comes in the room and smiles. "How did I guess she would be asleep" Joan smiles "she has been awake" Pete replies and she nods.

"You know how she's feeling" Joan asks "shit" Pete replies and Joan nods. "How are you feeling about it all" Joan asks "my heart breaks for her every time something goes wrong but I'm going to support her no matter what" Pete replies.

*****
"Ariana are you sure you want to be here" Scooter asks and Ariana nods. Pete rubs Ariana's back. "I live being here." Ariana smiles. "There's a smile" Pete smiles. Ariana looks at him and smiles.

Ariana stands up and pulls Pete up and leading him over to the computer. He sits down letting her sit on his knee as she looked through what she had already done. "No" Ariana grabs his hand making him chuckle rubbing her tummy again. "Better" he asks and Ariana nods. 

Ariana leans back to Pete and thinks before sitting back up slightly and opening a different file and looks at other songs she had recorded. Pete grabs the blanket from the side and wraps it around her. "Thank you" she mumbles "it's okay" he replies.

Ariana turned to look at Pete and smiles. "What" he asks smiling at her. "Can I not look at you" she asks "you can but you normally want something" Pete responds taking her hand and interlacing there fingers.

"When we go home can we cuddle" Ariana asks and he nods. "Of course we can" he smiles kissing her cheek. "Why don't you both go home now" Scooter suggests and Ariana nods.

****
"I love you" Ariana looks to Pete "I love you too" he smiles. Ariana rolls on top of Pete and smiles. "What can I do for you" he asks "Love me" she asks "your sad I don't want to take advantage of that" he rubs her back.

"Please it makes me feel good" she asks "okay" he picks her up walking them to the bedroom. "Who made the bed" Pete asks "my mum probably" Ariana shrugs as she was placed down. "We haven't done this in a while" Ariana pouts "we haven't" he kisses her lips.

Pete gently takes off Ariana's top and slides down her bra. Ariana let's out sigh "I don't get why you wear one but oh well" Pete chuckles "depends what I have on' she giggles pulling his head down so she could kiss him. Pete gently massages her breasts as they kiss before he breaks away and kisses down her chest. Ariana hums as she feels his mouth on her right nipple. Throwing her head back as he gently nibbles. Before swapping to the other one.

He kisses down her down her stomach till her waistband of her panties and gently slides them down. "It's okay" he tells her making her relax. He gently parts her legs making her smile looking down to him.

He rubs her clit watching her face for a while before placing a gentle kiss to her pussy. Without moving he pushes his tongue between her folds dragging it upwards to her clit. "Mhm" Ariana hums her hands finding the way to the back of his head.

He placed his mouth over her bud and gently sucked down making her let out a cry. "Ohhh fuuuccckk don't stop" Ariana begs as her legs started to shake.

Ariana came making Pete clean her up. Pete kisses her lips making her look up to him with pure love. Pete removes his clothes and he goes to grab a condom. "No" she replies taking the condom out of his hand and getting a different one and he chuckles.

He gently pushes him self in making Ariana's mouth fall open letting out a gaps "you feel so good" she moans arching her back. "Ahhh" she scream as he hits her g-spot.

Pete smiles at his girl. Letting it a few grunts. Her moans made him smile because he made her feel good sexually as well as just being her comfort.

Ariana reaches climax three times making her lay on the bed trying to gain her breath. Pete wipes between her legs and smiles before putting on some clothes again.

"I love you" Ariana jumps on him. "Can we stay her for a while" she asks "like this" he asks rubbing her bare back and she nods "sure" he smiles sitting on the bed with her wrapped in his arms.

"Ariana" Joan knocks on the door. Pete grabs Ariana a top. "Come in" Ariana says putting the top over her head. "How you feeling" Joan asks "okay" Ariana smiles "I bought you both some food" Joan smiles and Ariana nods climbing off Pete and putting some shorts on.

Pete stands up and follows Ariana out to get the food. "How many people are here" Ariana asks "we wanted to cheer you up" Courtney says "well thanks" Ariana replies hiding into Pete a little embarrassed. Pete rubs her back.

"It's okay." pete tells her making her look up to him.