88

"Pete" Ariana groans as he answered the phone. "Ari you okay" Pete asks "please can you get your son today. Im sorry for short notice I just cant get out of bed" Ariana asks "of course. Do you want me to get you anything" Pete asks.

Over the last few weeks Pete and Ariana and managed to become civil with each other to be able to give the best care for Harley. Pete had got him self a place which made Ariana feel a lot better as she had an idea where her son was.

"Urm maybe some soup" Ariana asks "got it" Pete ends the calls. Ariana climbs out of bed and unlocks the door so he could just come in before changing Harley on her bed.

"Your going to spend the day with daddy" Ariana says making Harley pout and fall into his mums chest. "Baby boy Im sorry Mummy's not well." Ariana pouts rubbing his back gently.

Pete comes rushing into the room and smiles at them both. "You sure you don't want me to stay her with him" Pete asks more concerned about Ariana. Deep down they bot still loved each other but they couldn't be together as of the moment.  "You have places to be" Ariana says "Ariana you look disgusting.  No offence. But Harley even wants you. I think its best for me to stay here" Pete says but he only would if Ariana agreed. They had only just gone to no court for custody and them being able to talk and be around each other.

"Fine but let me sleep" Ariana asks "of course" Pete nods his head. Pete takes Harley into his arms. "Mummy is going to be sleeping in her and me and you are going to Okay with the toys mummy has got you" Pete explains taking him leaving Ariana alone.

Pete sits down playing with Harley and his toys. "Clever boy" Pete smiles as he threw a ball . Pete loved it when he got to spend time with his son. He loved him more than anything and he loved watching everything he got to witness.

****
"I didn't know you had him today" Joan asks confused. "I shouldn't do but Ariana called me asking me to have him because shes sick but Harley cried when he left her so she let me stay" Pete says  and Joan nods leaving him to have daddy time.

Joan walks into the bedroom and Ariana look to her "I thought you were in LA" Ariana pouts "I just got back and wanted to see you." Joan kisses her daughters head. "Have you eaten or taken anything" Joan asks "took some paracetamol and Pete made me some soup before but I just cant sit up" Ariana sighs.