23

Hey Pete can I tell you a story" Courtney asks "sure" Pete smiles with his hands on Ariana stomach. "I'm going to kill you if this is embarrassing" Ariana states. "Ariana's first time was on the sofa" Courtney states "no it wasn't" Ariana laughs "was that really the story" Ariana asks "no" she chuckles "I don't care where your first time was beautiful" he kisses Ariana's head making her smile.

"Damn I know the story your gonna tell" Ariana pouts "and I don't want you to tell if because that was such a difficult time for me" Ariana adds "how do you know which on it is" Courtney asks "is it the one when I was with Mac and I was having sex and you were in the bathroom" Ariana asks "yeah" she pouts.

"Are you in the bathroom when I We have done it" Pete asks "I don't need to be since I live here and don't need to root through Ariana's stuff" she laughs "Your a cutie" he smiles "I love you" Ariana smiles turning around in his arms and looking into his eyes. "You mean so much to me" she smiles "you do to me too" he kisses her lips.

Ariana crawls up slightly making Courtney leave the room and shut the door to give them some privacy. They start to make out and Ariana lifts her top over her head.

"Beautiful" he smiles before kissing her lips again. "I love you so much" she mumbles against his lips. As they make out Pete fiddles with the back of her bra. "Need help" Ariana giggles pulling away. "Why do you have to wear a bra" he pouts "because I had an interview today and I felt more comfortable with a bra on." she giggles undoing it and tossing it to the side. "Your just so perfect" he smiles grabbing her boobs making her him out.

Ariana removes Pete's top revelling his tattooed chest running her hands up and down. "Thank god Courtney left" Ariana says making him nod kissing her lips. 

He gently rolled them over so he was on top pressing his body to the bed so she wouldn't crush her. "Mhm" Ariana moans looking down to his bulge grabbing it and stroking her hand up and down.

"Damn my baby was the lead" he groans rolling them back over letting his do her work. She pulls down his boxers and threw them somewhere in the room and smiles at his erect dick.

Ariana grabs his length and placed her mouth over the top bobbing her head up and down. "So good" he moans holding her hair out of the way so he could see what she was doing. Her tongue working on the tip licking the slit making him twitch.

He releases his load into her mouth making her swallow. He smiles rolling her over and pulling down her thong. "Beautiful" he smiles kissing her lips before shuffling down the bed and separating her legs.

He rubs his tongue through her slit making her gasp. He apples pressure making her moans out and lays her hands on his head. Flicking his tongue around her bud making her arch her back and moan out.

He enters a finger into her making her scream "fuck ahhh" she gasps making him smile as he moved his finger in and out of her. "Baby ah I'm gonna" she wiggles making him speed up his pace as he felt her walks clench and release her juices.

"God I love you" she smiles giving him a hug. "Fuck me" Ariana asks making him grab and condom and slowly push him self into her. "Ohhh" she moans feeling him completely inside of her. "Fuck" Ariana gasps as he thrusts in and out.

Aria a looks for deep into his eyes seeing love which made her feel warm. "I love you" she moans "I love you too" he smiles kissing her lips.

Once they were done Ariana jumps on him making them both fall off the bed making a big thud.

They both hear footsteps making Ariana grab the sheets off the bed and giggle.

The door opens "damn you scared us" Joan says "we're fine" Ariana says "dude" Ariana slaps him. "We'll leave the couple alone" they say. "I love you" Ariana smiles cuddling into him "I love you too. I would stay like this all day" he smiles kissing her head. "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you" she sits up "neither can I" he smiles  stoking a thumb along her back "Want to take a shower" Ariana asks "sure" he smiles.

Ariana stands up wrapping her self in the sheets and Pete grabs some pants and placed a top over Ariana's head as they go to the bathroom.