7

"And I have to get used to that" Pete says "you do" Ariana says giving him a peck on the lips. "What are we" Ariana asks "no clue" he shrugs "dating" Courtney coughs "I don't know" Ariana pouts "causally dating" he asks "sure" Ariana shrugs "we're not fully dating" she warns Courtney who nods.

"I've got work I've got to go" he says "okay" she smiles unwrapping her self from him. "Hey you moved my hot water bottle" she pouts "it's not even warm I'll make you one now before I go" he smiles taking the water bottle and Ariana smiles.

"He's so nice" Ariana smiles "do you actually have cramps" Brain ask "yeah" Ariana says "you shouldn't ask a girl that when there on" Courtney smiles kissing Ariana's cheek.

"Here you go" Pete smiles placing it back on Ariana's tummy. "Thank you" Ariana smiles "want me to come back after I've finished work" he asks and she nods "you don't have to though" she smiles and he nods kissing her head before leaving.

"He's cute" Courtney smiles "mine" Ariana replies "she's very protective over him" Brian smiles "I've had the biggest crush in the world on him and now he's here" Ariana smiles before letting out a groan. "Damn I hate these" Ariana whines "why don't you have a bath" Courtney asks "because that's effort to get up and I'm comfy"

"Damn I'm so glad she doesn't have these often" Scott chuckles.

****
Courtney throws a pillow at Ariana as Ariana throws one back. "Damn there like three years olds"

"No leave me alone" Ariana squeals running out the hotel room as Courtney follows her. "My god" Pete says catching Ariana. "Hi" Ariana giggles throwing the pillow back at Courtney.

"Your a cutie" he smiles carrying her back to the room. "How was work" Ariana asks "it was okay." He smiles opening the door. "Is she hurt" Brian asks "who hurt who" Joan asks coming back out "I'm fine I run ran into him and he caught me that's all" Ariana giggles "I win" Courtney says "hey we never finished" Ariana frowns "you decided lover boy was more important" she says making Ariana giggle before she was placed back to her feet.

"Love you really" Ariana smiles giving Courtney a hug. Ariana takes Pete's hand and leads him to the bed.

"I live on the bed by the way" Ariana giggles "I can see" he smiles as everyone leaves the room. "Sorry about them" Ariana chuckles.

Ariana yawns "you need sleep" he says "but I want to stay with you" she says "I'll be here next to you" he rubs her arm making her smile and lie her self down. Pete lays next to her and Ariana cuddles into him.

"Your beautiful Ariana" he smiles kissing her head. Once he got no reply he smiles. "We need to keep him" Courtney says "why what's he done" Joan asks "come and look" Courtney smiles.

"We are keeping him she looks so cute like really cute" Joan smiles "you do realise I'm awake" Pete chuckles.