64

1 week later.
Ariana hands Pete a key. "You can move back in" Ariana says "you sure" Pete asks and Ariana nods. "But I'm going work bye" Ariana says "Ariana Wait" Pete says "what I'm running late" Ariana asks trying to put her shoes on.

"I can't keep sneaking in the back Ariana" he says "can we not talk to night" Ariana says and Pete nods kissing her head letting her go.

"Well what a nice goodbye" Frankie chuckles watching his sister run out the apartment.

"How's it going" Frankie Asks "it's alright. She's asked me to move back in" Pete sighs "you've been here everyday for the past week you live here anyway" Frankie says making himself a drink.

***
"How much fucking stuff" Ariana whines opening he door. "Sorry I didn't know where to put it" Pete pouts "please move it from there" Ariana Asks and he nods moving it all around.

"How was your day" Ariana Asks "boring you" Pete asks giving her a hug. "Tiring tours so hard" Ariana pouts. "Why don't I run you a bath and make you some food" Pete suggests "your best meal" Ariana asks "you remember" Pete smiles "of course I do I missed it everyday" She giggles.

Pete goes and runs her a bath making it really nice for her before going to make her something to eat while she was in the bath.

Ariana comes out and sits down on the stool and Pete smiles at her. "Your that tired" he asks and Ariana nods "I haven't slept well lately" Ariana pouts grabbing her phone and looking through messages.

Pete hands her a plate and Ariana smiles taking the fork off him. "Thank you" she smiles "your welcome" he smiles.

****
"Pete" Ariana taps him as she woke up. "You okay" Pete asks "I can't sleep" Ariana pouts "oh baby" he pouts pushing some hair behind her ear. "Is there a reason you can't sleep" he asks "I'm warm" she sighs "your in fluffy pyjamas your bound to be warm why don't you change" Pete suggests making Ariana sighs going to find some pyjamas in the laundry room. She comes back in in shorts and a top and climbs into bed.

"Better" he asks and Ariana nods snuggling into him. She gently closes her eyes making Pete smile as she falls into sleep.

***
"Wake up" Ariana straddles Pete. "But why" he whines "please" Ariana gives him puppy eyes "okay for you" he smiles opening his eyes. "So what we doing today" Pete asks "I don't have work so I don't know" Ariana shrugs "are you just gonna sit on me all day" he asks "no but I want to know what we're doing and your comfy" she smiles.

"We can watch movies" Pete says "yes" Ariana screams falling into him. "Oww" Pete chuckles. Ariana sits back up and giggles "it's a good job you love me" she smiles.

"Who says I love you" he asks making her pout and climb off him "Hey" he takes her hand "I love you" he smiles pulling her back into his arms. "Good" she smiles snuggling into him.

Pete stands up with her in his arms and smiles carrying her out and placing her on the sofa.

Pete leaves her to pick a film while he made them some food. He comes back and snuggles in with her.

Pete smiles kissing her head lightly as they watched the movie together like old times.

*****
Scooter comes through the door and Ariana whines "what" Ariana asks "I wanted to know if it was true" Scooter smiles "okay" Ariana Asks "I heard that you two were back and I came to see" he smiles.

"Does that mean people suspect us" Ariana asks and Scooter shakes his head "just people you know" he tells her and Ariana nods.