10

Ariana got off the bed in the morning and went and had a shower. "Ahhh" Ariana screams running out the bathroom. "What" Pete whines "I hate my brother" Ariana whines making Pete get off the bed and go see what he had done. "You don't like them" he asks and Ariana shakes her head. Pete removes the fake spider Letting her carry on with her shower.

"Is everything okay" Joan asks and Pete nods putting a top over his head since he had just put some sweat pants on. "Frankie was playing pranks on her"
He chuckles handing her the fake spider.

"He's good at that" she chuckles. "What you dosing here mum" Ariana asks "to drop off some things" she smiles "thank you" Ariana smiles putting an oversized tee shirt over her head and some shorts.

"What do you want to do today" Ariana asks "don't know" he shrugs. "I'm hungry though" she giggles going down to the kitchen. "What the fuck have I ordered" Ariana asks grabbing a knife kneeling on the stool. "Your going to hurt yourself" Pete says picking her up placing her on the floor. "I'm too small" she pouts "that's why I'm going to put the box on the floor" he says making her smile.

Ariana opens the box and smiles. "What is it" he asks "clothes" she giggles "I couldn't be brothers washing so I just ordered some" she adds making him chuckle.

"You so funny" he smiles "nice underwear" he chuckles "Damn get off" Ariana pouts taking them off him.

After Ariana had done rooting through what she had bought she made them both something to eat where they both sat and ate together. "I love you so much" Ariana smiles "I love you too"
He smiles kissing her lips.

"Would you still like me if I went back brown" Ariana asks "of course I would. I love you for you Ariana" he smiles kissing her head. "You going back brown then" he asks and she nods "it's me you know." She smiles.

"Why don't we go and snuggle and watch movies" he suggests and Ariana nods going into the front room and putting the tv on.

They snuggle down and Ariana could tell something was wrong with Pete. "Baby are you okay" Ariana asks "I'm fine" he smiles rubbing her back kissing her lips. "I'm more than okay I have the most beautiful girl in the world in my arms" he says "your cute" she smiles taking a photo of them and setting it is her lock screen.

Ariana grins to her self pushing back the sheets and straddling him. Considering she was only I panties it made it easier for her. She gently pushes his pants down and smiles.

"Is my girl horny" he asks and she nods sliding down her panties and placing them to the floor. "We don't have protection" he say "just don't cum on me then its effort making my way upstairs to go and get one" she says kissing his lips before mounting above him.

She slowly eases her self into his dick making out a hum. "You okay" he asks stroking her arm. "I've not been on top" she mumbles "ever" he asks "not since I was younger" she shrugs rocking her hip.

"Oh fuck you feel so good" Pete moans feeling her slide up and down on his dick.

"Ariana" Ariana hears making Ariana lay down on Pete and grab the blanket. "Please help me it hurts" she pouts making him keep her covered as he adjust them both.

"Yes mum" Ariana asks "have I interrupted something" she asks "no" Ariana says "liar" she says "your underwear is on the floor and your fully covered" she states "fine you did" Ariana sighs "you better have protection" she warns "what was the point nothing happened anyway you came in" Ariana replies stroking his dick making him look at her. "I'll leave you two love birds to it" she smirks leaving the room.

"Damn baby" he says "damn she always ruins the moment" she pouts straddling him again. "Really" he asks as she mounts her self again "I want to cum" she states making him laugh holding her hip.

Pete gently lifts them up and thrusts into her. "Fuck fuck fuck" Ariana screams releasing her juices before he quickly lifted her off him as his cum squirted out.

"Sex is good" she says kissing his lips. "We made a mess" he says "we're not in the front room I use all the time so were fine" she giggles

"I have a doctors appointment" Ariana says "that's tomorrow" he says "how the fuck do you know" Ariana asks "because I was there when you got it" he laughs "it's just to see if my body has reacted well to this rod they put in" Ariana says and he nods.