8

"It's public" Joan tells Courtney "what's public" she asks "everyone is asking is her and Malcolm have split up and she's sleeping" Joan whispers "she'll find out anyway but we shouldn't wake her up we should let her sleep she needs it" Courtney replies looking at the sleeping couple.

"Are they even together" Joan asks "I think they are they just won't admit it" Brian says.

"They look so cute" Brian coos "they really do" Joan smiles "you've said that about everyone she's dated" Courtney laughs "no I mean she looks super cute with Pete even with Malcolm I never saw her like this" Joan replies.

Ariana opens her eyes and smiles "good morning" Ariana yawns "morning sweetie" Joan smiles. "Ariana there's something you should know" Joan says "what" Ariana asks "there rumours everywhere about you and Mac ending and everyone's wanting to know answers" Joan says "WHAT" Ariana sits up grabbing her phone. "What happened" Pete asks flinching "I don't think I'm ready" Ariana says "Ariana all you have to do is say your over" Joan takes her hand.

"Have they found out about the breakup" Pete asks and Joan nods. "We went through so much together it's just hard. I know I'm happy" Ariana sighs.

Pete wraps his arm around her side and Ariana snuggles into him. "Shhh everything will be okay. You can't just ignore this. Either way you'll be sending mixed signals if you ignore it" Pete tells her.

Ariana hides her head into his chest making him rub her back. "Please don't leave me" she sniffs "I won't I won't" he tells her kissing her head.

"Damn this girl sleep a lot" Pete says "she does when she's upset" Joan says "I'm not asleep" she giggles "you smell nice that's all" she smiles "thanks" he chuckles.

"Hi Ari" Scooter walks in "omg" he says "who said you could date her" he asks "wow excuse me" Ariana asks "I'm joking" he says "oh why you upset" he asks "everyone found out about me and Malcolm and I have to confirm it" she says "it will be okay I promise you" he says.

****
After Ariana had confirmed that Malcolm and her were over she cuddled up with Pete and watched a movie.

"Want to watch Harry Potter" she asks getting bored "fine" he smiles and Ariana nods putting it on.

"How's your tummy" he asks "my tummy is okay" she smiles "that's good" he smiles "just ignore me on Friday" she giggles "okay I guessing you'll be moody" He laughs and she nods giggling.