33

(Gonna slip to after the sweetener sessions since I don't wanna write about them)

"Baby" Ariana calls through the house "kitchen" he calls back making her run into the kitchen. "Good morning"
He smiles giving her a hug. "Good morning." She smiles kissing his lips. "You glad you have a break now for a bit" Pete asks and Ariana nods her head.

"Can we cuddle up on the bed all day and watch movies" she asks "of course we can" he smiles "no one should be here today" she says and he nods.

Once they had both eaten the took their selfs off to the bedroom and put on a movie. Nice moments like this was what they not enjoyed. They didn't need to go for meals even thought they loved that. They loved to cuddle up on the bed with no one around them that could ruin that. Away from the paparazzis.

Ariana and Pete began to kiss as they both pushed the sheets off each other. Pets hands roam her body massaging her breasts gently making her let out a few hums into his mouth.

After giving both breasts attention his hand worked his way down to her shorts which he gently pushes his hand through and rubbed her clit still not breaking the kiss they were having.

They both pull away from each other and look at each other with pure love. He gently lifts off her tee shirt and throws it to the floor before sliding down her shorts and throwing them to the floor. "So beautiful" he smiles kissing over her tummy before pacing a gentle kiss to her aching pussy.

He gently licks through her folds making Ariana Let out gentle hums as she enjoyed the feeling he was giving her.

Nothin was rushed at that moment. They were both enjoying the love they were both feeling. It had been a while since they have had sex.

He speeds up his tongue making Ariana push his head deeper into her as she felt her self coming close. Once she came he cleaned her up before getting undressed and stroking his dick on her clit making her let out a few gasps.

Before he gently pushes himself in and builds up a rhythm.

"Ahhh fuuuccckkkk" Ariana cries as her body was in a sensation she had never felt before as Pete fucked her hard hitting her g-spot constantly.

Ariana falls into the bed making Pete look at her seeing her shaking on the bed "You okay there" he asks "damn I though you had came" he says as he sees the sheets get wet. "that was the best fucking orgasm I have ever had" Ariana shakes not being able to come back down.

Ariana eventually comes back down making Pete smile "I did you good" he smiles "good that was amazing." She kisses his lips.

"You know all those times we said we will be quieter next time you just get louder" Pete says "it's my house I can make as much noise as I want" she giggles "and plus we're getting married if they are here they can listen to me I'm not gonna shut my gob because of them." ariana says snuggling into him.

****
"Ariana wake up princess" Pete gently kisses her lips "do I have too" she mumbles "yeah you do" he chuckles making her open her eyes.

"When did we fall asleep" she asks "after we had sex I'm guessing" he says kissing her head. "Can we go shower" Ariana ask and he nods getting off the bed.

"Is anyone here" Ariana asks "I'll look" Pete says putting on some joggers "turn the shower on while your at it" she asks and he nods. He walks out the room. He turns on the shower making sure no one was there.

Ariana comes out the bedroom and smiles. "Come on" Ariana smiles dragging him into the bathroom. They both get into the shower and cuddle for a while. "I think we should have had a bath" she giggles "we can get out and run one of you would like" he asks and she nods. "I don't want to be as sore tomorrow that's all" she mutters making him nod.

He runs them a bubble bath while keeping Ariana warm in a towel. "One day I'm going to be your wife" she smiles "that's very true" he smiles "Damn I can't wait for that day" she smiles "we're not rushing the process through. I want our wedding to be perfect" he tells her and she nods "me too. Special for us both." She smiles getting down off the counter as she realises the bath was done.

"Pete gets in and helps Ariana in who sits on his knee. "I've had a really good day with you" she smiles "we watched a movie and fell asleep" he chuckles "I know but that means a lot to me. We don't need to go out t have fun. Just us being together makes me smile" she smiles kissing his lips.