11

"Baby I'm sorry I have work" Ariana says "can I come" he asks "sure why not" she shrugs putting on her shoes "well I'll be awake all night so if you want to come but I won't mind if you just want to stay here" Ariana adds "I'll come" he smiles and Ariana nods.

They arrive in the woody and Ariana get her hair and make up done. Since she was already in her outfit she didn't really have to get changed.

"It's cold" Ariana whines "if you want this done then this is the only time you can do it" he says and Ariana nods.

****
"Once they had done the last take Ariana hugged everyone. Before going to Pete and snuggling into him. "Can I go home" Ariana asks and they nod.

"Courtney want to come" Ariana asks "sure" she says. "Jump up baby" Pete says as she does he catches her and holds her.

They go back to Ariana's house. "She's asleep do you have the key" Courtney asks and Pete nods letting them in. He lays her down on her bed and tucks her in. "Are you not going to sleep" Courtney asks "she'll be upset if you don't" she adds "fine I'll sleep" he says climbing in next to Ariana.

Ariana wakes up and pouts. "My face hurts" she sighs grabbing a make up wipe.
"I'm taking a few videos and photos don't come near me" Ariana giggles "I'll go and get a drink" he chuckles.

"So how is he" Courtney asks "amazing" Ariana giggles "you slept together yet" she asks "Mhm" Ariana hums before writing something on her phone on a photo. "Good?" She asks "amazing." Ariana giggles. "Mum caught us before" she adds "omg did she freak" Courtney asks "not really. Well I lied to her because I was embarrassed but she left us alone" She shrug.

"Hey" Ariana smiles looking up. "Hey cutie" he smiles "I have no make up on" she frowns "and you don't need it" he chuckles "what ever" Ariana giggles leaning up to kiss his lips.

"I need a shower" she says standing up pete grabs her waist and Ariana squeals "yes" Ariana asks looking up to him. "Love you" he smiles "I love you too but me want to get clean" she giggles.

Pete let's go of her and smiles letting her go for a shower. "I've never seen her like this you did good" Courtney smiles "what you on about" Pete asks "she's herself. Smiley happy I don't know somethings changed and that's when you came into her life" Courtney smiles.

"I found the ring Malcolm gave her in the bin and she got defensive" Pete says "she wouldn't bin a ring I know that for a fact. It was probably knocked in by accident" she shrugs.

"When are you guys going to become public" Courtney asks "I'm going with her. I want her to be comfortable with being public." He smiles.

****
"I don't really get papavrazzied here do you want to go for a meal" Ariana asks "sure" he smiles "we can stay here if you want to" she adds "no no I think a meal will be good." He smiles kissing her head "Okay" she smiles putting on some heels.

She takes his hand leading him downstairs and out to her car. She drives them to a restaurant.

Ariana orders a kale salad as does Pete "You know I wouldn't have minded if you ordered a pizza or something" Ariana says and he nods.

"You ever want kids" he asks "I do" she smiles "not yet though maybe when I'm 28" she shrugs making him nod "you" she asks "I do" he smiles kissing her cheek.