65

"Baby" Ariana smiles sitting next to him. "Hey little cutie" he smiles "hey" she pouts "what your little"
He tickles her making her giggle. Ariana falls onto her back as Pete tickles her as she begins to wiggle around.

"Baby please stop" Ariana giggles. Pete slides his hand into hers and smiles down to her. "Your fucking gorgeous" Pete smiles "scream it out why don't you" she chuckles leaning up to kiss his lips.

Ariana smirks pushing him back down onto his back and straddling him. "Oh is it one of them days" he asks before Ariana shushes him by kissing his lips.

Pete kisses her back as they began to make out on the sofa. Pete rubs her back gently before Ariana started to gently grind her hips.

"Ari? Is this what you want" he asks "it is" Ariana tells him letting him know it's okay. He picks her up making her whine snuggling into his chest. "Our first time again together isn't going to be on the sofa" he tells her carrying her to the bedroom and placing her down.

Pete gently sits her up and takes off her top and smiles at her perfect chest before he places a gentle kiss to each of her nipples. Ariana smiles at him.

"Oh" Ariana hums as she feels his hand on her pussy. He gently pulls down her underwear and smiles. Ariana falls back onto her back making Pete chuckle at her before he gently separated her legs.

He stands up leaving her on the bed as Ariana watches him. He took off his top and then his pants leaving him in his boxers before kneeling beside the bed.

Pete gently licks through her folds making Ariana smile before he let out a gasp as she feels two of his fingers enter her. "Fuck" Ariana moans as Pete thrusts his fingers into her as he flicks his tongue over her bud.

"Ahh fuck baby I've missed you so much" Ariana moans out arching her back making Pete smile at her cries. Pete pulls back and sped up the pace of his fingers making Ariana look down at him.

"Oh god baby" Ariana breaths as she came. Pete smiles kissing her lips. "You okay there" he chuckles making her nod. He pushes down his boxers and kneels between her.

"Are you ready" he asks her taking her hand. "Go slow" she looks at him. "Shhh it's okay I know your scared again" he tells her kissing her hand. Ariana gives him a gentle nod.

Pete nods gently pushing himself inside of her "fuck" Ariana closes her eyes "You okay" Pete asks and Ariana nods. Pete gently began to move in and out of her making the room become full of noise.

Ariana collapses on the bed panting to gain her breath as Pete wipes her down. Pete puts on some clothes again and looks down to Ariana. "Cutie" he smiles making her blush. "Help me" she hold she hands out making him pull her up.

Ariana puts on his top and hugs him. "I love you" Ariana smiles "I love you too. I'm no letting you go this time" Pete tells her making Ariana smile. "Can we go sleep I'm really tired" Ariana asks him. "Of course we can beautiful girl" he smiles pushing her now messy hair behind her ear.

Ariana crawls into bed and Pete goes and gets her a water bottle before coming back to her.

***
Ariana sits up in the middle of the night and Pete wakes up and looks at her. Ariana looks at Pete and he hugs her as he sees tears in her eyes.

"Shh it's okay" he gently rubs her back.
"I'm sorry" Ariana says "its okay don't apologise" he tells her helping her lie back down. "I still understand your healing" he tells her and Ariana nods feeling a little better about having a dream about Malcolm.