56

Pete comes through the front door making everyone relax. "She's in the bedroom she won't see anyone" Scooter says and Pete nods walking. "Get the fuck away" Ariana screams. "It's me" Pete says calmly. Ariana rolls over to face him. "What ever happened it's okay" he rubs her back perching next to the bed.

"Fuck everything. Fuck my life. Fuck my career. I DON'T GIVE A FUCKING SHIT ANYMORE" she sobs making his heart break he gently picks her up and holds her. "Ariana I've cancelled" Scooter says calming. Pete feels her bod relax. "If you wanted to cancel Ariana all you had to say is I'm scared to do it" Pete tells her rubbing her back as she cry's inti his chest.

Scooter sits down next to Pete and Ariana looks at him. "Your health is more important. We all love and support you. Stop putting pressure on your self because it leads to you have a breakdown that none of us want" Scooter tells her.

Ariana sniffs holding onto Pete fro the comfort she needed at the moment in time. She needed to feel loved. "We're all going to help you through this okay" Pete tells her and Ariana nods.

Ariana looks up to Pete. "Why do you love me" she sniffs "because I love you. Your amazing. Your love is so pure." He smiles stroking her cheek. He stands up making her wraps her legs and arms firmly around him before he walks out with her and grabs a drink.

"You Calm now" he asks her and Ariana nods "if your going to put me down I'm not" she adds "I'm not" he replies keeping hold of her. "It's a good job he'll drop anything for her" Joan says "wouldn't anyone in this situation" Pete asks "you hear your loved one isn't happy or is really stressed and needs someone you go and be there for them" Pete says kissing Ariana's head.

"Pete" Ariana looks at him. "Yes" he asks "I need a wee" she pouts. "I'm guessing you want me to take you" Pete chuckles and Ariana nods. Pete carries her to the bathroom. He placed her to the floor and Ariana sits on the toilet.

Pete grabs a wipe and wipes her face before putting it in the bin. Ariana flushes the toilet washing her hand before raising her hands to Pete and him picking her up.

"What do you want to do. I can't just carry you around for the whole day" he rubs her back "yes you can" she replies making him chuckle "but cuddle and films" she looks at him and he nods placing her on the sofa making her whine.

Pete kisses her lips "I'll be back in a minute okay" he tells her and she shakes her head. "You want popcorn" he asks and she nods "then let me go for a minute" he tells her making her nod giving in.

Ariana looks for a film to watch. "I Love you" Ariana mumbles as he comes back. "I love you too" he smiles kissing her head sitting next to her and getting comfy before letting her cuddle into him.

"Keep that girl calm" Everyone tells Pete "I will don't worry" Pete smiles before they all leave. Ariana closes her eyes secretly falling asleep.

Pete smiles at her asleep on his chest. He gently picks her up carrying her to the bedroom and putting her into the sheets and tucking her in.

He gets changed getting in next to her. Pete smiles as Ariana rolls into him falling back asleep. He rubs her back gently keeping her calm in her sleep before he eventually went off to sleep.