84

"Clever boy" Ariana smiles as Harley rolls over. "Who is my clever little boy" Ariana coos in a baby voice making Harley look up to his mother and smile recognising her voice and her. He holds his arms out for her which Ariana picks him up for a cuddle.

"Should we call daddy see if he wants to chat" Ariana grabs her phone calling Pete. "Hey cutie" Pete smiles "we wanted to say hello" Ariana smiles kissing the side of Harleys head. "You two are adorable together" Pete smiles "why thank you. What time you home we miss you" Ariana asks "in about 2 hours I think... whats he got" Pete asks "my phone case" Ariana chuckles. "I love you but Ive got to go see you soon" Pete says "I love you bye" Ariana ends the call.

"Hey Scooter" Ariana smiles up to him. "Hey. Hows our little super star doing" he asks picking up Harley from Ariana's knee. "He's doing good" Ariana smiles "how are you and Pete doing" Scooter asks "I guess were okay" Ariana says "have you again" He asks and Ariana shakes her head. "Is that still because of Harley or your scared he'll do it again" Scooter asks "I got given the all clear the other day but I just don't know its just not something I have thought about" Ariana shrugs "wait has Pete sent you to ask this"  Ariana asks "no of course not I wouldn't be a messenger or anything like that in a relationship." scooter says. "If he mentions your sex life once i put him straight" he adds. "Your like my dad here" Ariana giggles.

"Anyway I came to ask you If you wanted to do an interview" Scooter asks "sure when" Ariana asks taking her boy and feeding him. "Next Wednesday with Zach" Scooter says "thats in LA" Ariana pouts. "Pete wont be happy" Ariana says "is he hurting you" Scooter asks taking in her expression. "No, I wanted go go back to LA a few weeks ago since that is my home like this doesn't feel like home to me. Like it did years ago. I miss my dogs but Pete said he didn't want me to go because of Harley." Ariana pauses "he told me that if I wanted to go I had to leave my son here" Ariana holds on to Harley protectively.

"He did what" Scooter says "Ariana you look terrified. Please come stay with me and Yale she wont mind. Ariana you never even considered having him back when you were pregnant and he just assumed you would. Ive bit my to tongue but your not in a healthy relationship."

******
Im finding it incredibly hard to carry on this book with then together. So Im giving 2 options.

I either end it.

Or

I make them co parent.