83

Pete sobs into Ariana's chest. "Hes gone" he sobs "shhh I know its hard. Im here okay" Ariana tells him kissing his chest. "Let me go feed our boy so he sleeps and then we can cuddle okay" Ariana says hearing the cry. "Okay" he sniffs letting Ariana go. Ariana goes and gets her boy and feeds him making sure that he was okay before she left him.

She knew Pete was upset but her baby came first. Once she was satisfied she walks back to Pete. "Is he okay" Pete asks as Ariana places the baby monitor down. "He's sleeping" Ariana climbs onto the bed.

"I love you" Pete holds Ariana making Ariana hold him back. "I love you too. What did you do with me when I lost Malcolm" Ariana asks "make you go sleep" Pete says and Ariana nods laying down. Pete lays down and Ariana rubs his back.

"I cant" He pouts "you haven't even tried" Ariana says kissing his lips. Pete closes his eyes again and Ariana smiles as he finally got to sleep making her fall asleep.

****
Ariana slides put of Petes crib at the cry of Harley. "What the fuck" Ariana says to Frankie taking her son. "Sorry I heard what happened and wanted to help" Frankie says letting his sister feed.

Pete runs into the room with a bat. "Its okay" Ariana says making him put the bat down. "Well at lear we know daddy will protect you" Ariana says stroking her sons head.

"How did you wale up from that" Ariana asks as Pete hadn't really woken up for any of Harleys feeds in the night "i don't care I'm upset no one hurts my son" Pete say "okay okay calm down" Ariana says looking up to him and he nods.

Ariana places Harley in the crib. "Frankie stay in the spare room" Ariana says and he nods. Pete wraps his arms around Ariana and sobs into her neck. "You don't have to act strong to everyone but me" Ariana says wrapping her legs around his waist as he picked her up. "But I have to be strong for my family" he sobs "no you don't. You need support and we cant give you that if you hide yourself away."