49

Pete smiles at his girl singing in the booth to a new song that she was working on. He was amazed at her work ethic and how much she put into it all.

She comes out the booth and Pete smiles standing up. Ariana jumps into his arms making Pete catch her holding her. "Did you like it" she asks "I did baby" he smiles kissing her lips. "You want to hear it Ariana" Scooter asks and she nods. Pete sat down with her on his knee and Scooter played the recording.

Ariana smiles bouncing in Pete's knee. Pete holds her making her smile. "I love you" Pete smiles kissing her lips once more. "I love you too" Ariana smiles leaning back into him taking his hands.

Ariana let's out a yawn cuddling into Pete making him stroke some hair out of her face. "Let's call it a night" Scooter says making Pete nod.

He stands up holding a half asleep Ariana in his arms. "Baby" she mumbles "yes" he asks "the songs about you" she says "I guessed it's okay go to sleep" he kisses her head before placing her in his car.

"Here's her stuff" Joan smiles and Pete nods taking I and putting it on the floor. He drives them back to their apartment and carries her up to bed.

Pete locks the door and shuts the window before turning off all the lights and going to get in bed next to Ariana.

*****
"Good morning cutie" Pete smiles making Ariana shake her head and cuddle into him. Pete chuckles holding his girl into him. After 5 minutes she looks up to him. "I love you so very much" she smiles "I love you too more than you know" he kisses her lips.

"I want you to have a relaxing day today" he tells her. "What do you mean my relaxing" she asks making him shake his head. "You'll have a hot bath with bubbles a face mask. May give you a massage" he smiles "please give me a massage" she asks and he nods kissing her head. "Does today include tonight" Ariana asks "nope because I know you want to go studio" he smiles and she nods.

"So am I your baby today" Ariana smiles and he nods "your my baby today" he smiles making Ariana smile.

Pete goes and makes her something to eat. "Thanks baby" she smiles sitting down on a stool

"I tried" he pouts "you did amazing" Ariana smiles taking a photo of the nice breakfast Pete had made for her

Ariana eats her nice breakfast before putting the plate in the dishwasher.

"Baby" Ariana giggles as Pete picks her up. "Bath time" he smiles "Can you get in with me" she asks and he nods "of course" he smiles setting her down in the bathroom. He helps her undress before taking her hand as she stepped in.

Pete smiles getting In and Ariana smiles leaning against him. "Stop rubbing your dick against my entrance" she throws her head back. "Someone's horny" he chuckles "well duh I have your dick practically in me" she says turning around in his arms and smiling at him.

"I love you so much Pete. I could cry. I could cry because I'm that in love with you." She strokes his cheek. "Don't cry my precious angel" he tells her wiping under her eyes.

Pete smiles holding his girl close to him as they bath together. "You smell nice" she smiles against his skin "why thank you" he pecks her cheek washing her hair.

He could feel Ariana becoming less tense as they went on. He likes to make her feel calm. Knowing that she was okay was the best feeling he could have. Taking care of her made him happy just how it made her happy.

He washes her body and smiles "all clean" he smiles kissing her lips. Ariana smiles standing up and stepping out. Pete wraps her in a warm towels and smiles letting her do her hair one since he had no clue.

Pete gets dressed into his boxers and joggers before Ariana led down on the bed on some towels.

Pete gives her a massage. It was a cute little binding session they had in a wired way it made them feel closer. "It's up to you what you get changed into" he smiles and Ariana stands up putting an oversized jumper on with some underwear.

Ariana takes Pete's hand and takes him out the bedroom. "I'm hungry" she giggles "good job I ordered some foods that due in about 3 minutes" he chuckles making her smile.

Ariana goes and sits down on the sofa and scrolls through her phone while Pete fed there pet pig.

Pete handed Ariana her food and she smiles eating it. "Thank you baby" she smiles "it's okay" he smiles kissing her head sitting next to her.