39

"Ariana" Joan asks as she feels her daughter climb in bed next to her. "Pete's stole the sheets and won't wake up" Ariana pouts. "Okay sweetheart" Joan says kissing her cheek before rolling over.

Pete wakes up to an empty bed and gets off. He walks around the house looking for Ariana before going to tell Joan he couldn't find her. When he realised Ariana was there. He leaves them alone making himself something to eat.

"Morning" Ariana yawns "morning" Pete smiles "how come you weren't in our bed" he asks "because you stole the sheets and wouldn't wake up" she pouts "I'm sorry" he replies getting up to give her a hug. "It's okay baby. I know you love me" she smiles kissing his lips.

"You seem in a better mood today." He asks "yeah I'm feeling a little better." She says and he nods kissing her head. "You hungry" he asks and she shakes her head.

"Ariana you need to eat. You love breakfast" he tells her "I'm not hungry" she says "you are your eating" he says getting up and making her some fruit. Ariana sighs sitting down resting her head on her arms.

"Baby" Ariana asks "yes princess"
He asks "I love you" she smiles "I love you too" he hands her the bowl and she begins to eat up.

"I feel bad" Ariana sighs "why beautiful" he asks taking her hand. "Because you've been with me the last few days and" she stops "about my dad" he asks and she nods shyly. "It's okay. I can visit his grave any day and I did go yesterday don't worry" he says "still" she says "it's okay I love you and know you needed me more." He tells her making her nod.

"I'm hungry" she says making him shake his head. "What you want" he asks "pancakes" she smiles and he nods making her some.

Once they were done he handed them to Ariana who stuffed them down. "I'm still hungry" she says making him chuckles "now what would you like" he asks "more fruit" she asks and he nods looking in the fridge for some fruit.

He makes her a bowl and hands it to her "that's the last thing I'm making you" he says and she pouts but Nodded.

"I have a food baby" Ariana smiles "you have a What" Joan asks "food baby" she giggles "she's just eaten the whole kitchen" Pete says making Ariana giggle.

"Your smiley" Pete says and she nods "I had some sleep I'm not as tired" she says getting up and giving him a hug "and I'll have good days and bad days" she says and he nods kissing her head.

"I need a shower" she says "okay" he lets go of her making Ariana go and shower. Ariana whines when her favourite shower gel wasn't in this bathroom.

"PETE" Ariana calls making him come into the bathroom. "What's up beautiful" he asks "mum shower gel isn't in here will you get it for me" Ariana asks and he nods going to get it from the other bathroom.

He takes it back to her and she smiles. "Thank you" she smiles "your welcome" he says before leaving the room.

While Ariana was in the shower Pete decided to change theirs bedding and put there clothes in for a wash.

"I love you" Ariana smiles "I love you too" Pete smiles "I have a therapy session later" Ariana says making Pete nod. "It helped you through Manchester it could be good for you" he rubs her back "I know I guess I just thought I wouldn't need it in a while because I was so happy with you" she sighs. Pete grabs her and pulls her into his lap.

"Baby it's okay. Therapy is helpful to you and that's okay. Just because you need therapy doesn't mean I won't love you" he tells her "okay" she says kissing her cheek.

"Will you come with me" she asks "is that a good idea" he asks "isn't your mum going with you" he asks "going where" Joan asks "she wants me to go with her to therapy" Pete says.

"I think it's a good idea" Joan says "she has a deep connection with you. She's opened up to you out of all off us about this and your her shoulder to cry on." Joan says "please" Ariana asks "okay" Pete rubs her back.

"Can I get changed Now" Ariana asks and Pete nods letting her finish getting changed.

*****
Pete sat behind Ariana as she sat on his knee as she tried to open up about her feelings. "It's okay" Pete rubs her back "anything you say about him won't hurt me because I know how much he meant to you and that's hard for you" he tells her and she nods.

After Ariana's therapy session they went straight back home. Ariana runs to the bean bag. Pete smiles at her. "Baby" Ariana asks "yeah" Pete asks "I love you" she smiles "I love you too" he walks over to her and kisses her lips.

"You did good today" he tells her "thank you" she smiles gently. "I feel like i can begin to slowly heal since I've processed the fact he's not coming back" Ariana says "that's good. You'll always have the memory of him." He tells her and Ariana nods.