81

Ariana rolls over and pete caught her. "Thanks" Ariana yawns "its okay beautiful wouldn't want you to hurt your back" Pete kisses her head gently.

"Best go get our boy" Ariana smiles climbing off the bed snd going to get her boy and bringing him back and sitting down to feed him. "I love the way he looks up to you when he feeds from you" Pete smiles at his chubby cheeked son. "Duh mama means food he has to show me love" Ariana giggles kissing Petes lips. 

"I remember when he was this tiny thing that was handed to you. That was the best day ever. Seeing you so happy about the life you brought into this world" Pete explains "he's 4 months today to be specific" Ariana smiles "and thanks for the lovely speech" Ariana giggles patting her boys back before handing him to pete.

"Im gonna shower you okay having daddy time" Ariana asks "of course" he smiles "can I play with the blocks with him" Pete asks "don't ask he's your son" Ariana smiles kissing his lips. "I love you" Ariana says Pete looks up to her as that was the first time she had said that and meant it since they got back together after Harley was born. He knew she meant it because the way she said it. "I love you too" he smiles letting her go for a shower.

Pete stood up and changed Harleys Nappy. He decided he would let Ariana get him dressed as he wasn't fashion organised and she dod make him look really cute. He knew that Ariana was happy when she got him dressed and he didn't mind that since he liked to see her happy.

"Is Ariana okay" Frankie asks "yeah why" Pete asks interacting with his son. "Just wondering" he shrugs smiling at Pete playing. "So wheres my sister" he asks "here" Ariana smiles walking out from her shower.

"Looking good as ever" Frankie smiles "mum sent me to check up on you" He says "am I a kid again" Ariana frowns "no she just cares about you" Frankie hugs her "and I love little Harley soo much" he coos "leave little Harley with his dad please" Ariana says making Pete smile. "I think uncle Frankie wants a cuddle" pete says handing him to her.

Pete walks over to Ariana "you shouldn't have stopes what your doing because someone wants a cuddle" Ariana looks up to him. "Its okay I get everyday with that boy" Pete says "and you also have to work nit paying your way through life forever" Ariana says "were on break you know this" Pete says and Ariana nods

"Sometimes I just get worried that your going to lose track of what you love because of out son. I just don't want you to do that" Ariana pouts "I know baby" he kisses her head.

*****
Ariana decided to post a photo to instagram.

(From google)

Arianagrande:

Arianagrande: can't believe 4 months has passed since i met this little boy

Arianagrande: can't believe 4 months has passed since i met this little boy. A little boy Im so thankful for who makes me smile every single day. I love you, I cant wait for all out memories to come. 🥺❤️❤️❤️❤️.

"Baby can you worn me if your gonna post to instagram so I can expect my phone to blow up" Pete whines coming into the bedroom. Ariana giggles at her boyfriends cuteness. "I just forget" Ariana giggles.