75

"Bye baby" Pete hugs Ariana. "Bye" Ariana leans up to his his lips. Pete smiles leaning down to her. "I wont be gone too long" she adds "can I get room service" Pete asks "yeah but if its more than £20 your paying the rest" Ariana says "okay" Pete pouts. "Fine £40" Ariana rolls her eyes.

"Can I go now" Pete asks "yeah but" Pete asks "what" Ariana chuckles "can you buy me some pizza on your way home" he asks "order fucking room service" Ariana sticks her tongue out leaving the room.

Ariana walks down to the hotel cafe and sits down with a coffee which was decaf waiting for scooter.

Scooter sees her and walks over to her. "You look wide awake hows that possible" Scooter asks "because I slept so well" Ariana smiles putting her phone down. "So why do you worry" Ariana asks "because, i live and care for you Ariana, your having a baby and i think your being blind about the situation" Scooter says truthfully. "But I want a baby" Ariana sniffs. "I know you do Ariana. I don't want to judge or make you feel bad. But you have only just got back with him. Your making decisions for you and a baby now" Scooter takes her hand.

Ariana places her hand on her stomach. "My baby isnt going anywhere" Ariana sniffs "if pete leaves he leaves" Ariana states making Scooter nod.

"Will you be happy for me now" Ariana asks "of course I am Ariana. Im over the moon for you that your getting a child which is what you want. Im telling you a fully support you and if this doesn't work out with Pete which i hope it does but ill be with you.

******
"Pete how much fucking food" Ariana asks "I couldn't decide" He pouts. "Did you order the whole menu" Ariana chuckles "half" he says making Ariana walk over to him and sit on his lap.

Ariana leans her head on his chest and inhales his scent. "Are you thinking about me naked" Ariana asks "random thing to ask" he chuckles "your dicks hard" she giggles making him roll his eyes. Ariana giggles pushing down his pant.

"No more condoms for us" Ariana giggles lowering herself down. "How the fuck are you so wet" Pete gasps as she slide down. "Shut up" Ariana says gently rocking her hip.

*****
"I TOLD YOU NOT TO COME" Ariana spits to Pete. "Leave the girl be" Scooter says "do as Ariana tells you" Brian says holding Ariana who was a little upset.

"What did he do" Scooter asks confused. "He faked an orgasm" Ariana sniffs. "Ohh wrong move" Scott laughs.

"Says you" Pete says "I was dealing with death, death pete not an average day" Ariana says "I dont want this baby" Ariana says standing off and running off.