Book II-Chapter 15, Residual Feelings, Bella's POV

Residual Feelings

Bella's POV

Bella awoke with thoughts of the previous night's rehearsal going through her mind. It had been the first of the combined rehearsals with the Angelic Host singing the magnificent piece of music that Prince had written. The words were sung in the ancient Angelic Language and combined with Prince's music qualified as being among the most beautiful sounds ever heard in the Universe. One of the effects of the music last night was that it had been so moving that many the General Choir members were crying aloud...not in wails of misery, but in flowing sounds of joy. Despite not understanding the words, the music and the sound of the words conveyed the amazing feelings of a newly created world, a world imbued with the beauty and awesome wonder of the Creator Himself.

As she had heard the music, Bella had seen in her mind the grandeur of the first ocean rolling to a rugged shore for the first time. She had seen the mountains spring up from nothing and the valley at their base being filled with beautiful flowers of all colors and hues but with the magnificence of Purple being very much a part of the intricate design. The singing had deeply effected the members of the General Choir many of whom through their tears began to also see pictures of the Creation Story in their minds. Prince had to announce a 10 minute break to allow the membership to get themselves together before rehearsal could resume. While he had known there would be a response when the song was first heard, even Prince was surprised at the magnitude of it. He left the rehearsal exhausted but in great spirits. Looking to her right Bella saw his handsome sleeping face on the pillow next to her own. He was turned toward her with his right arm laying across her stomach and a slight smile on his lips. After he bathed and she had massaged him as had become their custom, she had cradled him in her arms and sung him a lullaby. For reasons she did not yet know he began to cry quietly as she sang to him but had eventually fallen asleep. She woke up sometime later in the night because he had placed his lips on the outside of her gown on her right breast and began to suck on it. While slightly shocked, when she looked and listened to him she determined that he was asleep. He did not try anything else but he was still whimpering softly in his sleep and so she took a risk. She pushed the gown down from her breast which caused his lips to disengage, but then he found her nipple again and he sucked on it, not like a sex starved man but much more like a babe seeking comfort. While it caused a reaction in her body of getting her fluids going, it seemed to satisfy him as his whimpering stopped so she allowed it to continue until he was sated, and then he stopped on his own. As he sucked on her nipple she had noticed that a bump in the covers grew considerably somewhat below his navel. His member was getting hard and for the very first time, she saw the size of it unconstrained by pants or underwear. Holy Cannoli He was big. How she wanted to touch it. But she dared not, as if he woke up with her doing so, he might become uncontainable. As she watched him sleep, he began to rub it on his own. As he did so he began to moan. Before she knew it, he had pushed the covers aside so that he could have direct contact and began rubbing it. It was big and it was beautiful and Bella had never wanted to touch anyone as much as she wanted to touch her Prince, but she did not and in a short while he had stopped sucking her nipple and stopped rubbing himself also. He never woke during the entire experience, nor later in the night that she knew of. She had closed her eyes and prayed to sleep and the Lord had answered her prayer. Now here it was morning and a whole new day had begun. Did she really have that experience she asked herself? Looking at her gown, it was still pushed below her right breast, and the nipple was slightly swollen from his sucking it. Yes she had, and they had survived with her Vow in tact. Prince seemed comfortable despite the rehearsal last night. Bella thanked God for that and getting up she went to the bathroom made her morning water and washed her hands and brushed her teeth. Then grabbing her robe she went to the kitchen to make the coffee. Her thoughts returned to Prince and what had happened between them last night as she put the coffee on. It would seem that Prince had Residual Feelings from his lack of nurturance that he was not conscious of or at least never really talked about. However, it also seemed that her singing lullabies to him over the last several weeks had taken him back to his early beginnings and he was seeking to find that nurturance now. His cuddling up to her and even sucking her nipple had more to do with finding the unconditional love expressed in physical form for which he longed than with sex. She hoped with all of her heart that it helped him. She wanted so much for his inner sense of loss and emptiness to be replaced with the fullness of love and joy.