Book III-Chapter 70, The Press Conference Part 2

The Press Conference Part 2

Prince's POV

Prince had made love to his Bella three times during the night. When he rehearsed and performed, just as it had in Paradise and in his previous existence, his response to the Universe and its energy left him highly sexually driven. Even when he was exhausted he craved the taste and feel of Bella's body and the wetness of her secret place. He needed to have her and not doing so in his previous life had contributed to his destruction. Of that he was sure and he was very grateful to the Creator that he was allowed to have her with him in this lifetime. Their love, the laughter, the passion and the trust, the ever so perfect lovemaking and the downright nasty sex that existed between them had done more than help to heal him. It succeeded in making him happy. Nothing else in any lifetime ever had and he thanked the Creator for it! Those were the thoughts running through his mind, even before he had totally awakened. He looked at Bella laying beside him on her back. Her beautiful hair had started to loosen in the braid that she had gone to bed with last night. It was spread over her pillow behind her and she looked like a goddess. Her breathing remained slow and even and as he looked at her, he noted those breasts on which he was always so fixated going up and down ever so subtly. One moment as he looked at her, she was a sweet goddess like creature. The next, in his mind, as he watched those breasts move, she was a seductress like no other and was able to cause a reaction in his body like no woman ever had. His dick was hard...and he was on fire for her...he needed to make love to this woman again and again and he knew he would never feel that way about any other. He got up and went into the bathroom and took care of his morning business. When he returned to the bedroom, he noted it was 7:30 AM. He climbed back into bed and began to nuzzle Bella's beautiful breasts with his lips. Still asleep, she smiled, obviously enjoying the pleasant sensation. He licked her nipples gently as he put his hand down into his pajama bottoms and began to caress his dick. Holy Father he was horny. Still rubbing his big, hard dick, he leaned over and kissed Bella's beautiful mouth. She opened her eyes slowly and kissed him back. She parted her lips and invited his tongue inside by licking his lips ever so gently. He felt as though electricity had moved through him. His dick jumped and hit Bella on her thigh. He moaned and she began to tongue him earnestly and then with such ferocious need that he felt like he might lose his mind before he lost his cum. She gently pushed him back indicating she wanted him to let her get up. She did and pushed the covers back. "Pull it out Prince. I want to see it" she said in a husky whisper. She had gotten up on her knees and was rubbing her right nipple with her left thumb and index finger and rubbing her clit with her right hand. She put two of her fingers in her mouth to wet them and then began to rub her clit rhythmically. His desire grew and his eyes became hooded as he watched her. He could stand it no more. He pulled her toward him and kissed her with great need and urgency. As he did pre-cum squirted onto her stomach. Fuck me Bella...now! Fuck me now! Bella 's pussy was juicy with her sweet secretions and he made the mistake of touching it with his hand. He lost it. He pushed her backwards onto her back with her head toward the foot of the bed. He got one leg of his pajama bottoms off but seemed totally unaware of the other. His breath was ragged and his right hand shaking as he took his dick and placed it between her thighs and began to rub it up and down against her slit. It became slick with the combination of pre-cum and the creamy wetness of her pussy mixing as he rubbed her slit. He took the tip of it and touched her slit. Damn he wanted to enter her. I'll just push a little bit he thought. He pushed against her slit as she moaned in need of that dick, but then she became aware of what he was doing. She pushed him back and re-positioning herself, began to hump his thigh. He felt her wetness on his thigh and started to thrust and as he did she grabbed his dick and began to stroke. He let out what sounded like a low growl and then exploded. He came and came and the cum went all over her thigh and the mound above her pussy. She screamed his name as he came. He rolled off of her and she begged him to make her cum. He took his hand and rubbed her clit rapidly and roughly while he sucked her titties. She screamed his name again as she came. He then pushed her on her back again and her head landed on the stack of pillows on her side of the bed. Adjusting them he said "open your mouth woman". She followed his command and he began to thrust and push and she sucked that big pretty dick simultaneously. She could feel his build happening and then he was thrusting so fast and hard he was hitting the back of her throat, all the while using his right hand to rub her clit at the same pace behind him. "Suck harder Bella" he said.."suck harder". She did and he blew a load into her mouth leaving it totally full. She swallowed. He still couldn't stop though. He kept thrusting and his dick hardened again. Damn she felt good. She took him out of her mouth and said lay down Prince. He did on his back. She moved on top of him and rubbed her wet slit on his dick, up and down, up and down and each time she went down it rubbed against her clit. She quickened her pace and then threw her head back and moaned and as she did she came hard and so did he. Panting she collapsed on top of him. She felt his heart beating fast and could not help but smile. "Good morning Bella. Damn mama...that was hot". Without opening her eyes, she said "morning Prince, you make me want to get nasty with you" and fell into a delicious nap.