Book III-Chapter 117, Time to Tour

Prince's POV

Prince and Bella had talked for a while after getting back to the hotel last night. Mostly they had spoken of the things that they had to accomplish before they left on tour. Reviewing the list of furnishings to be delivered and placed, reviewing the landscaping they had ordered be done, Prince wanted to get the check sent to him so that he could pay off the house and also wanted to discuss their investments and arrange for 10% of his income to go into the Charity fund they had founded. Bella also wanted to make certain all of the attendants for their wedding were on pace with their fittings. Bella and Elaine's fathers had paid for them all long ago. While they chatted, Bella had grabbed her notebook and written down the action plan to ensure they did not forget anything. They had gone to bed happy with the way things were going and most important to them, happy with each other and both of them fell into a deep and dreamless sleep until morning.

Bella had awakened first and gotten up and made coffee. Prince woke up to the aroma of the freshly brewed, deeply rich, brown liquid wafting through his nostrils when Bella brought a mug of it to his bedside, dressed exactly as he preferred it. He opened his eyes to her glowing smile and adjusting his pillows, took the mug from her, and sipping said out loud, "that is perfect Mama". She kissed him on his forehead and sat next to him on the bed as they chatted and enjoyed their coffee. They got up, showered and dressed and called Carlos and Elaine to see if they were ready to have breakfast. They were and so Prince called Security and they all rode down on the elevator together. They went into one of the informal eateries and had a traditional breakfast with Orange Juice and another cup of coffee. Going back upstairs to get their coats, they had not been in their rooms for more than 10 minutes when Prince and Carlos' phones rang. Their parents had arrived. They were off to see their homes one more time before they left on tour. The next time they saw them, they would be preparing to move into them. Security escorted them to the lobby to meet their parents and then to the garage. Melvin went to get the SUVs for the 4 while the parents got into their vehicles. Within moments the three cars pulled out of the garage and took to the air.

Bella's POV

22 minutes later, they pulled up in front of Prince and Bella's home. Prince hit the remote on his keychain and all three of them pulled into the 4 car garage. They got out of the cars and Prince led the way to the door that led to the interior of the house. Entering the mudroom, they hung their coats on the hooks and walked into the home. A lot had been accomplished since their last visit. The painting was fully complete. The living room, dining room, and family room were painted in a pale gray soft matte finish. The Music room and Master Bedroom were also painted in pale grey but the Master had one deep purple wall where the headboard of their California King Bed would go. The other bedrooms were painted in the pale grey also but two of them had a different colored accent wall. One was a soft blue, and the second one was lavender and was the guest room. Their two studies were painted in grey with no accents. They were having permanent hardwood bookcases put into the studies and would use borders on the other walls as accents. They retained the beautiful blond wood floors in the master bedroom but Bella had ordered an amazing area rug in the same Purple as the accented wall for their Master bedroom. Pale grey, very thick carpet was present in the living and dining rooms but the other rooms, with the exception of the kitchen, had lovely blond wood floors like their Master. The kitchen had an off white Ceramic tile on the floors. They would leave the other bedrooms with wood for now but would add carpet to them as the babies began to come. Bella would also complete the decor in the guest room after they moved in. The girls and Savannah and Nita chatted about the things that were needed in each of the rooms and Savannah captured their instructions in notes. The drapes would be in at the end of the month and the furnishings would be arriving throughout the next couple of months. The group returned to their cars and did the same walkthrough of Carlos and Elaine's home. Once all the notes were taken, they returned to their cars and headed to Alejandro and Elaine's restaurant for lunch. It had been a lovely morning which ended in a wonderful family meal. After they had eaten, there were lots of kisses and hugs, and the 4 and their Security then headed back to the hotel to pack and prepare for their flight to California. It was Wednesday, January 3, 2216. They would fly again to Europe on January 10th with their first performance on the 11th in Paris. They had much to do before then...including getting in rehearsal time. One day and one step at a time Bella thought. Right now they would pack to fly to California tonight!