Book III-Chapter 66, Showtime

Showtime

Prince's POV

Bella and Elaine's phone conference on the Screenplay the previous evening had gone well. Both women had taken naps and were as refreshed as they could be under the circumstances. They would be functioning on adrenaline by the end of the show on Saturday however and would sleep all the way from Paris to London on Sunday. Prince had remained in their room working on the order of songs for tomorrow's rehearsal and the shows on Saturday and Sunday. He was introducing two new choices into the line-up. Damn U was a favorite of both his and Bella's from the Prince catalog and he would sing it during the shows in her honor. The order of songs would be:

Strollin'

If I Love You

I Love You Still

When 2 R In Love

Bella's Eyes

The Ladder

Holy River

Living for the Music

Baby I'm A Star

Cool Breeze

Screams of Passion

Future Soul Song

Damn U

4 the Tears In Your Eyes

Purple Rain

Prince had also added Screams of Passion to the line-up as a teaser to his second Album. He knew that some of the music stations would pick up on the fact that neither it or Damn U were on the current album, and that they would harp on that creating a desire and market for them which would be satisfied in his next release. Bella loved both songs and he knew would get a kick out of hearing them performed. He enjoyed throwing in some creative marketing moves always staying a step ahead of market expectation.

After the meeting, they had enjoyed a lovely dinner from room service and after setting the remnants of the meal out in the hallway, whiled the rest of the evening away, kissing, touching and making sensuous, delicious love to one another. Bella did not know why, but the sheer beauty of this man whose touch made her feel so much suddenly made her cry. When Prince asked her why she was crying, she could not explain except to say "you Prince are the answer to every prayer I ever prayed and sometimes it is overwhelming that you are really here and I am really the woman that you love. I am so grateful to the Creator, I am so grateful". Prince cut off her words with a kiss that started the heat up again and they reached a new level in their pleasuring one another. He thought just before going to sleep, Holy Father if it is like this and I have never entered her, what must you have in store for us after we marry? He held her oh so gently in his arms as a smile crawled across his lips and he whispered "Bella, I am really here and there is no place in the universe I would rather be. I am yours and you are mine and we are God's".

They awoke and rose early the next morning. Prince called Carlos and they agreed to meet for breakfast. He then called Frank and all of security would be joining them it was decided. He called Christian who would join them also along with his wife. After all were dressed, they met Security at the Elevator and rode down together with each of the 4 performers saying that they felt surprisingly well rested. They went to one of the many choices of restaurants in the hotel and enjoyed a wonderful breakfast. Many of the band members had chosen the same restaurant and they greeted each other warmly. Returning to their rooms the 4 got their minds ready for rehearsal. They would have lunch on the way to the rehearsal as it was scheduled for 2:00 that afternoon. They would rehearse and perform back at Le Trianon which held wondrous memories for them of the miraculous New Year's Eve. They went to a little place not far from the performance location for lunch as a group, including the band. While there, it was decided that the first to have family flown in would be Frank. His wife and kids would come into London the following Wednesday and stay through the concert on Saturday and leave on Sunday. His family had never been to London and so it would be a real treat. He would call them and tell them good news later on that day. Christian had told Prince to go ahead and handle scheduling the plane with Greg Landers, the Pilot for these pickups. He enjoyed being able to contribute to Prince's team seeing some of Europe and had cleared the use of the plane for the entire time they were on tour. Prince thanked him profusely. Christian was really a good and kind man!