Book III-Chapter 41, The Project Part 2

The Project Part 2

Bella's POV

Bella woke and looking at the clock saw that it was already 8:00 AM. She looked over at her sleeping Prince. He looked so incredibly precious. He was laying on his side facing her and even with eyes closed, they were beautiful. He took a deep breath but didn't wake. She moved closer to him and kissed his cheek and then lay back on her pillow for a moment. She thought about the day yesterday. So many things had happened; all of them good and all of them had the footprint of heaven on them. Miracles was what Prince had referred to them as and as was so often true, he was right.

Bella got up, pulled on her robe, made her morning water, washed her hands, brushed her teeth and went into the kitchen to make coffee. As she walked in though, Elaine was already measuring the fragrant beans and putting them in the grinder. "Good morning" Elaine said. "Morning" Bella said. "Thanks for getting things started". "No problem. I thought I would get breakfast going this morning as I know you want to update the manuscript outline". "Yes I do", Bella said. " If you have this under control, I am going to shower and get started on the changes". "Go for it", Elaine said. Bella returned to the bedroom and selected some fresh undergarments from her lingerie drawer and pulled out a pair of jeans and navy cropped summer weight sweater. Her sandals were navy with silver clasps. She headed into the shower. As she did, Prince said "good morning Sugah...wait for me". "Okay baby, I will start the water".

Prince got up did his morning business and brushed his teeth and Bella turned on the shower. They walked into the shower together. As soon as they were in standing under the heavenly warm water, Prince embraced Bella and kissed her passionately. In his deep morning voice he said, "Bella that was some love you made to me last night. You were amazing and I was left speechless". Bella smiled and kissed him back and said, "thank you baby. Being with you inspires me...you make me so happy and I love you so...I simply do what I feel". Prince's eyes felt suddenly wet and he said softly..."I want to make you feel that way everyday of our lives". "Prince, just your presence makes that happen...so you can't fail", Bella answered in a whisper. He kissed her softly again and they got about the business of bathing each other. Bella washed and conditioned her hair and Prince got out and started toweling off. Bella stepped out of the shower turning it off. Prince was standing there with his towel wrapped around his waist and hers in his hand. He toweled her off and using a second towel began to dry her hair with it. Bella put on her robe and pulled out the dryer and blow dried her hair straight. She would wear it with no curls or waves at all today. She moisturized herself as did he and then they dressed quickly, with Prince pulling on some black linen walking shorts and a black and aqua linen shirt. He put on some black flip flops and headed into the kitchen right behind his Bella. Carlos was standing at the table having a cup of coffee. He had just pulled the toast out of the oven and Elaine was was putting the finishing touches on the scrambled eggs which she put onto a platter. Prince went into the living room after hearing voices coming from there. He said "morning guys...breakfast is ready" to his security team. "Thanks Prince" they said and all went back into the kitchen. Carlos had just finished setting the table and they all sat down and joined hands. Prince said the grace and they dug in to eat. After breakfast Bella and Prince took cleanup duty and then headed into the study to work on the outline. Bella fired up her computer and efficiently made the changes and read through them. She asked Prince to proof read them also and he found no errors. She made copies for the four of them and then two more; one for Andy and on a hunch one for Christian. It was 11:30 AM when they finished the outline. Bella continued working, but this time she expanded the major character development in the story by 5. She had just finished the last descriptor when the doorbell rang. 1:00 PM straight up. Andy had arrived. Prince answered the door.

"Hey man", Andy said. "Hey Mr G"., Prince said, "Come on in". Carlos and Elaine were in the living room listening to some of their huge collection of original songs. As Andy walked in, Carlos turned the music down and greeted him. "Hi you two", Andy said. They sat down and Bella came in and joined them. Andy said," I think that it is important that you be up to date on what is going on behind the scenes. Some months back Christian had mentioned to me and I had shared with Prince that there might be an opportunity for the band to do a film if the Album, which had not dropped yet, got enough play. It would be a way of keeping it on the radar for a much longer time and it would provide a launching pad for both a domestic and international tour as well as an international release of the film itself if it did well. Yesterday, Andy made it clear that he intends to discuss this with you guys and if you agree, to push for the project. If this happens the trajectory of growth and recognition will change completely and I want you to understand that. Your lives will be totally different. The attention that you will attract will be, for lack of a better term, insane. Nothing you have experienced up to now will come anywhere close to what will happen then. We will need to plan for that...living arrangements, safety concerns everything we have been concerned with times 100. Prince looked at Bella and said, we will talk those things through and we will ask the Creator to help us and I am certain that He will. Carlos and Prince fist bumped and said "Praise the Creator"!